DJI FPV Goggles v2 not working SD-card
6847 15 2022-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stgmth
lvl.1

Russia

Good afternoon!

I have a problem with the memory card in DJI FPV Goggles v2. NO SD. I use a Samsung EVO PLUS 64Gb card. I use glasses for 2 weeks, at first everything was fine, the card worked stably, but after a while the NO SD inscription began to appear. I pulled out the card, inserted it again and the problem disappeared. After a few days it stopped working and now no matter what I do, the screen says NO SD. Tried different cards - same result. I tried this and other cards that do not work in my glasses to insert into other DJI FPV Goggles v2 - everything works in them. Reset All and firmware update did not help.

Please help.

2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stgmth. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue and you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-8-29
Use props
stgmth
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-29 00:32
Hello there stgmth. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue and you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

I will do it, thanks!
2022-8-29
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

stgmth Posted at 8-29 01:44
I will do it, thanks!

You might try reformatting the card, if you haven't already.

My DJI FPV is much more sensitive to that formatting issue than any other device I've ever had, drone or otherwise.

It's more likely to work if you format it within the drone, rather than externally on a PC.

Good luck!

TCS
2022-8-29
Use props
stgmth
lvl.1

Russia

Chaosrider Posted at 8-29 05:45
You might try reformatting the card, if you haven't already.

My DJI FPV is much more sensitive to that formatting issue than any other device I've ever had, drone or otherwise.

Thanks for the advice! I formatted the card inside my friend's goggles - it didn't help. The map does not work in my goggles, but it works in exactly the same glasses of my friend.

I'm on the verge of despair, I don't know what else to do. DJI support couldn't help me. I just want to record my flights, it's allowed me to find a crashed drone twice already...
2022-8-30
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

stgmth Posted at 8-30 03:35
Thanks for the advice! I formatted the card inside my friend's goggles - it didn't help. The map does not work in my goggles, but it works in exactly the same glasses of my friend.

I'm on the verge of despair, I don't know what else to do. DJI support couldn't help me. I just want to record my flights, it's allowed me to find a crashed drone twice already...

I certainly understand that desire! I've found a couple of wayward drones that way myself.

Try formatting the card inside your own goggles. The DJI FPV components are more sensitive to where the cards get formatted than any other card-using device I've ever had, which is a lot.

If that doesn't work, you need to try another SD card. Ideally, get a new one, and format it within your own goggles before doing anything else with it.

If that doesn't work...I'm out of suggestions beyond that at the moment!

Good luck!

TCS
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

stgmth Posted at 8-29 01:44
I will do it, thanks!

Hi there stgmth. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying. .
2022-8-31
Use props
kevastra3hotmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81106 ft
United Kingdom

Hi just got the avatar fly smart combo goggles v2 r showing no sd card was working fine at first now not don’t even get a message if I put a new card in and we’re u go to format sd card in goggles you can’t highlight it
2022-9-21
Use props
fans1e732328
New

Czechia

Hello,

i have the similar problem that the goggles does not see the card. Its the card I have bought with the FPV combo. I have never put it into any other device except goggles. May be I have formatted it into the wrong format by connecting the phone to the goggles by i am not sure.

Can you please tell me what should i do to make the goggles see the card?

Regards
Muzalevskii Ivan
2022-10-19
Use props
stgmth
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-31 22:53
Hi there stgmth. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.  .

Unfortunately, the problem has not been resolved yet.

I've tried all the SD cards in my city and none work, and the same cards work in my friends' DJI FPV goggles with no problems.
Technical support could not help me with anything, I did not find a solution here either. I'm very saddened by the fact that a new product that has only been in use for 1-2 weeks is sadly broken like this.

I suspect that the problem is not with the SD card, but that my goggles have a factory defect related to the card reader.
2022-10-20
Use props
stgmth
lvl.1

Russia

fans1e732328 Posted at 10-19 08:36
Hello,

i have the similar problem that the goggles does not see the card. Its the card I have bought with the FPV combo. I have never put it into any other device except goggles. May be I have formatted it into the wrong format by connecting the phone to the goggles by i am not sure.
I sympathize, buddy, you can try formatting the card in a PC in the extFAT file system, or in other glasses or in AirUnite. It helps a lot, it didn't help me. Probably either the connector is broken or the glasses themselves are out of order.
Сочувствую, дружище, можешь попробовать отформатировать карту в ПК в файловой системе extFAT, либо в других очках или в AirUnite. Многим это помогает, мне не помогло. Вероятно у меня либо сломан разъем, либо сами очки вышли из строя.
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

stgmth Posted at 10-20 01:42
Unfortunately, the problem has not been resolved yet.

I've tried all the SD cards in my city and none work, and the same cards work in my friends' DJI FPV goggles with no problems.

Hi there stgmth. Thank you for the reply and I am sorry to know that the issue persist. Since we are still having this issue after doing several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. It would be best to send in the unit for proper assessment. Kindly please find this DJI link https://dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav helpful in contacting our DJI Product Support Team for further assistance. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
fansf8cb6503
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1303533 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here, no SD card, tried different types, fully formatted, still no success. Reading up it's a common glitch, that can't be rectified without DJI offering a free product recall.
2023-1-12
Use props
Serge Bessault
New

New Caledonia

fansf8cb6503 Posted at 1-12 08:34
Same problem here, no SD card, tried different types, fully formatted, still no success. Reading up it's a common glitch, that can't be rectified without DJI offering a free product recall.

Hello
I received my Gggles V2 a month ago in the FPV combo and I've had the same problem for 15 days now, I can't make videos or photos. After formatting the V2 displays the time remaining to take photos and as soon as it takes off the message 'NO SD' appears. After having carried out all the recommendations described above, the problem persists. It's frustrating ...
2023-12-18
Use props
Exiled FPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

Serge Bessault Posted at 12-18 11:58
Hello
I received my Gggles V2 a month ago in the FPV combo and I've had the same problem for 15 days now, I can't make videos or photos. After formatting the V2 displays the time remaining to take photos and as soon as it takes off the message 'NO SD' appears. After having carried out all the recommendations described above, the problem persists. It's frustrating ...

Did you put an SD card in the drone or just the goggles?

The SD card only records the goggles view with the on screen display and these videos are limited in resolution (I believe only 1080p) while the SD card in the drone is used for taking the high quality cinematic type videos....usually up to 4k.

If you have no SD card in the drone, you will get the notification of NO SD CARD.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Serge Bessault Posted at 12-18 11:58
Hello

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. The aircraft will normally capture photos or videos when a microSD card is inserted. However, the cache and videos cannot be checked if an SD card is not inserted into the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Without a microSD card, the goggles cannot view the album's content and videos. If the issue persists, please back up all the files on your microSD cards and reformat it then check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules