Remote controll update
1192 11 2015-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soelv-si
New

Norway

I have trouble with updating my remote controller. I have both tried via the bird gimbal and on USB stick. When turning on the blue light showing an update does not appear at all. Can anyone help?

As long as the remote controller is not updated, the camera view in the DJI GO App wil not function.
2015-8-7
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

can you post the TXT LOG files from the attempted firmware update ( should be on the SD card you use to update the controller )
2015-8-7
Use props
soelv-si
New

Norway

There is no txt log file. The remote controller is not responding to neither USB stick or when i plug in the gimbal.
2015-8-7
Use props
soelv-si
New

Norway

There is absolutely no reaction from the remote controller when I plug in a USB stick or the cable between the bird and the controller. Anyone experiencing the same issue? I have also tried older versions of the firmware update.
2015-8-7
Use props
liner911
New

United States

Same issue here and i have been trying for days to get answers / calls / chat support for resolution......NO RESPONSE ..... NO HELP

2015-8-7
Use props
soelv-si
New

Norway

Thanks anyway, hope there will be a solution soon.
2015-8-7
Use props
hundleton1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Please post the model number off the back of the controller, what device you are using ?

Is DJI Go telling you there is an update available ?
2015-8-7
Use props
soelv-si
New

Norway

Model: GL300A. The DJI Go does not function, i only get access to forum etc, it will not connect to the bird or the remote controller. I have the latest app version on my Iphone 6.
2015-8-7
Use props
Kookaburra
New

Australia

Hey Im having a simmilar problem - the remote does communicate with the drone but I cant seem to update the firmware - thus i get no text read out. I try doing it with usb adaper and micro sd card, I try connecting direct to Ithe bird and nothign happens - maybe its already updated and I need to wait for the app to ask me to update it, I think somewher i read once you update it via app thats the only way you will update - but ive recieved no prompts althoug the app has asked for the aircraft to be updated,which i have done successfully.
Any advice appreciated - Hundleton 1 would you be interested in my model number? this buy is only 3 weeks old.
Cheers,
2015-9-2
Use props
Sling Shot
lvl.3

United States

Reinstall the GO APP application...see if this helps...
2015-9-2
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

I had this issue with DJI GO version 2.0, once they updated to 2.0.2 it just stopped saying the firmware was out of date.  Check the version you are running...
2015-9-2
Use props
iceman58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9016 ft
United States

Try updating your controller through the app, start the app and turn on the controller and see if you  get a controller update and hit the download update, make sure the cable is hooked to your tablet and the controller
2015-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules