Skyreat Filters Fail? or my mistake?
804 2 2022-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CPS
lvl.1
Italy

Hello, yesterday I had a problem in backlight using skyreat ND16 and ND32 filters with very evident flare in backlight, I had not happened in other shots.

Could it be that the filter has been fitted incorrectly, or is it faulty?

Thanks

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Hope that our fellow DJI Pilots here could provide you with the best recommendation with regard to this 3rd party accessory. In addition, you may want to remove the said lens and try to wipe a clean cloth, and have a test and check if the issue persists. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-8-30
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 577096 ft
  • >>>
Spain

It may be caused for the use of the filter itself…. Think about you are putting another reflection element after de camera lens and under some circumstances, mainly pointing to strong light sources, the light is reflecting between them back and forth, creating that flares and color beam paths. If they don’t have an anti reflection layer in the inner cristal (costly) it will reflect the light again back to the camera lens (probably reason of the two dots together). I have bought also the Fewer filters and I want to compare which ones are better in those conditions.
2022-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules