Quick transfer please
341 4 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marco899
lvl.3

Netherlands

Request for quick transfer now the SD card and connector are so difficult to reach.
2022-8-30
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... in the Goggles 2 there is a menu item to connect the Avatar / Goggles (?) to the network...

But I didn't manage to enter the network key (16 digits for me), since everything can only be operated via the side touchpad, but I was too clumsy (the input field kept disappearing...)
2022-8-30
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

frankymusik Posted at 8-30 05:13
... in the Goggles 2 there is a menu item to connect the Avatar / Goggles (?) to the network...

But I didn't manage to enter the network key (16 digits for me), since everything can only be operated via the side touchpad, but I was too clumsy (the input field kept disappearing...)

Excuse me,
just tried it...
It's not a "quick transfer" but a way to stream videos (etc. pp.) to the Goggles 2...

Sorry
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marco899. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Avata updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
wutang2112
lvl.1

Canada

I double triple support the ABSOLUTE NEED for this. Digging the microSD card out or connecting the usb-c to the INCORRECTLY DESIGNED card hatch inside the rotor housing is BAD DESIGN and needs a fix for the drone to be recommended.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules