New version of DJI go 4?
1086 14 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b1653b0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75190 ft
United States

When is the new version of the DJI go 4 app going to be release to make it compatable with Samsung Gallaxy 22+?  I paid a lot of money for both my drone and my phone.  I'd like them to work.  
Michelle
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do have the most latest version available on our website and you may try to download this version (V4.3.50) and check if that helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
fans6b1653b0
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-31 19:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do have the most latest version available on our website and you may try to download this version (V4.3.50) and check if that helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It does not.  
2022-9-1
Use props
FidoDK
New

Denmark

Hey all.

I fly a P4 and P4pro - and use my Samsung Tab S - but the new updated DJI Go 4 - V. 4.3.50 keeps failing.
So just wanted to know if there is an idea of when it will be fixed for use on other new devices from Samsung or even Sonys phones ?

Really miss flying
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. The version showing on our website is the most latest one. In addition, we don't have any information on when the new version of the app will be released. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-2
Use props
fans6b1653b0
lvl.1
United States

What understanding?  Why aren't updates being produced to allow drone owners to utilize the drones they purchased from DJI?
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_1Xazy4Js0xOy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17992 ft
United States

Latest version won't load on my Galaxy S20 Ultra either.  
I cleared/uninstalled/reinstalled, rebooted phone.  DJI Go 4 will not start.

It works fine on my Galaxy Tab S7.

This is the version:
1655302875475-DJI-v4.3.50_220615-1123-36629_official_sec
2022-9-2
Use props
fans6b1653b0
lvl.1
United States

Litchi works on my Samsung Galaxy 22+.  Thank god.  Too bad DJI doesn't bother to keep their apps up to date for existing customers.
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_77wggsSCOIKL
New

United States

Are there any other programs we can use until they fix this crap? My drone is worthless without this damn app!
2022-9-2
Use props
HighlandFoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 655171 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-31 19:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do have the most latest version available on our website and you may try to download this version (V4.3.50) and check if that helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Unfortunately, my DJI Go 4 app wouldn't load because of a cache error. I uninstalled it and can't find it to reinstall from the Play Store (I'm using a Note 10+). The phone's security settings won't let me install the version on the DJI download page and the app doesn't appear in Settings so I can give it permission to install. It's pretty perplexing.
2022-9-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

HighlandFoto Posted at 9-2 18:38
Unfortunately, my DJI Go 4 app wouldn't load because of a cache error. I uninstalled it and can't find it to reinstall from the Play Store (I'm using a Note 10+). The phone's security settings won't let me install the version on the DJI download page and the app doesn't appear in Settings so I can give it permission to install. It's pretty perplexing.

can't find it to reinstall from the Play Store
That's because the US govt has stopped Google from dealing with DJI.
You have to get it from DJI.

The phone's security settings won't let me install the version on the DJI download page

Change the security settings to allow installing from the apk file.
2022-9-2
Use props
HighlandFoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 655171 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 9-2 23:38
can't find it to reinstall from the Play Store
That's because the US govt has stopped Google from dealing with DJI.
You have to get it from DJI.

Thanks for the info
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

HighlandFoto Posted at 9-2 18:38
Unfortunately, my DJI Go 4 app wouldn't load because of a cache error. I uninstalled it and can't find it to reinstall from the Play Store (I'm using a Note 10+). The phone's security settings won't let me install the version on the DJI download page and the app doesn't appear in Settings so I can give it permission to install. It's pretty perplexing.

Thank you and sorry for the late response. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue with the help of our fellow DJI Pilot, Labroides. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_3tcGj0JNVACG
New
Flight distance : 55833 ft

Italy

good morning now it is about 20 days that I cannot use my mavik pro with my samsung s6 edge tablet as it cannot be opened.  Can I know why?  i guess there is a problem with the android version infected if i use my old samsung s8 + phone the program works (it doesn't close immediately and loads everything).  while on the tablet it has been downloaded, uninstalled, deleted the caches, cleaned, polished, brought to the doctor, brought to the priest, brought to the guru .... let's just say that he just needs to give it as a sacrifice to Zeus as a last resort.  Is it possible that no one can fix the OS bug?  thanks for reading the rant
2022-9-6
Use props
PNT-Mike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17992 ft
United States

***UPDATE*** Just downloaded and installed v4.3.52 direct from DJI download center, and it at least opens.  Haven't flown it yet, but I'm one step closer!
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules