DJI Care Refresh +
493 3 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simplytundra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87415 ft
New Zealand

I recieved the email regarding my care refresh expiring in 7 days, however when I try and apply for care refresh + it doesnt work. Do I need to purchase care refresh again and use that activation code?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tundra
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Tundra, could you please provide the screenshot of the error message that popped up on the screen when you tried to purchase DJI Care Refresh Plus, and may I know the serial number of your aircraft for double confirmation?
Kindly be advised that when users can only purchase DJI Care Refresh Plus for extending the DJI Care Refresh, and the 2-year version of DJI Care Refresh does not support DJI Care Refresh Plus as it has a 2-year coverage period.
2022-8-31
Use props
simplytundra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87415 ft
New Zealand

Hi Susan,

My aircraft serial number is 3Q4CJ6A3A3WVEM.
Its not an error message that popped up, just there was no option at all for me to purchase DJI Care Refresh Plus.
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

simplytundra Posted at 9-5 21:25
Hi Susan,

My aircraft serial number is 3Q4CJ6A3A3WVEM.

Thanks for the serial number provided. As per checking, your DJI Care Refresh has expired. You may contact djicare@dji.com and provide the SN for further assistance. Please also note that to ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh/DJI Care Refresh Plus and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules