AIR 2S: WHERE ARE MY PHOTOS?
2317 6 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rlenglebright
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

I'm a drone newbie.   I set up my camera for AEB with Jpeg + RAW.   I could hear the rapid 3 clicks when I pressed the exposure button.  I had a mini SD card in the Smart Controller I use.  But I can't find the photos on the SD card or on the Smart Controller.   I see very low res "thumbnails" of some - but not all -of the photos I took.  And there is only one random RAW file I found from all that I took.  I have included two screenshots of my Finder window with a thumbnail and the RAW file highlighted.  The Finder Window represents all that is on the Mini SD card.  

Any ideas?  
Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 6.44.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 6.48.47 PM.png
2022-9-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to look at the SD card from the drone,.  thats where the full res images will be stored.
2022-9-1
Use props
rlenglebright
lvl.1

United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-1 23:40
You need to look at the SD card from the drone,.  thats where the full res images will be stored.

Thank you.  But I need to download them to my Mac so I can process them.  I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that the process is similar to my camera: I take pictures, I remove the card, I put the card in a card reader, and download the files from the card reader to my Mac.  
2022-9-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The images will be stored on the SD Card that you put in the Air 2S and not on the smart controller.  
2022-9-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rlenglebright Posted at 9-2 01:57
Thank you.  But I need to download them to my Mac so I can process them.  I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that the process is similar to my camera: I take pictures, I remove the card, I put the card in a card reader, and download the files from the card reader to my Mac.

Yes exactly that but you remove the sd card from the drone not the controller.
2022-9-2
Use props
rlenglebright
lvl.1

United States

OMG.  I have to go back to the manual and completely reread it and rewatch my YouTube tutorials.  There was almost a year gap between getting the drone, reading the manual, and finally using it.  That detail slipped my mind.   I am very relieved.  I appreciate your responses and solving this for me.  
2022-9-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

rlenglebright Posted at 9-2 03:32
OMG.  I have to go back to the manual and completely reread it and rewatch my YouTube tutorials.  There was almost a year gap between getting the drone, reading the manual, and finally using it.  That detail slipped my mind.   I am very relieved.  I appreciate your responses and solving this for me.

Learning all the time
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules