Would love some tips on my first shot.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
loswhit
New

United States

I'm just a little family Vlogger trying to document our family's life as my kids get older and days at home begin to slip away.
And what a better tool than the Phantom 3.
I'd love some help on trying to cut out the propeller from the shot here.  
Is that becasue the camera is piched too high?
Just trying to learn. Thanks guys!
Carlos

Here is where I used the shot in the edit...

2015-8-7
Use props
stvnvicbc
lvl.2

Canada

Could be you had it pitched up a lil high, but also you really have to watch your forward speed or the props will enter your frame unless you have the gimbal pointing way down.

I also found the shot a wee bit on the dark side...  Could be you need filters or open up the sensor a bit more.
2015-8-7
Use props
bill
lvl.3

United States

I have to agree that it looked a little dark. A shame the props snuck in. Overall I love it. Your daughter was awesome as she waived to follow her. Really nice job.

I am just getting started myself so take my suggestions for what they are worth. A little lower camera angle should have helped. But also where the interferance was the worst I
am thinking that you let up on the forward movement causing the phantom to dip forward as it slowed itself.

2015-8-7
Use props
AlmostTan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 118665 ft
United States

Yeah it was definitely your forward speed that caused the props to enter, as others have mentioned.

If you have the Pro, you can crop out and still have a video in 1080p. I have the advanced model so I just watch how I fly.

Also I wanted to suggest: the yaw-STOP-yaw-STOP-yaw-STOP makes for very jerky video.  Try smooth continuous movements and anything else should be edited out.  The shot you planned was actually very nice so I would just work on smoothing out the movements.

Cool filming area!
2015-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules