Dji mini 3 Pro shimmering on video and motor overload
5774 12 2022-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rAbCrT2bhRJY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499019 ft
Australia

I recently purchased a mini 3 and have had a couple of flight. All of a sudden it started to shimmer then show a sign motor overload and later gimbal motor overload. At low altitude its ok but the moment you go up it starts to shimmer then says motor overload. All this started after an update that happen last week. A video is attached dont know if anyone else has gone through this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w03t3vnm08d4uz4/dji_fly_20220831_070000_448_1661893877207_video.mp4?dl=0
VideoCapture_20220903-031120.jpg
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if there is anything that could be blocking the gimbal of your DJI Mini 3 Pro and please check also if there is any update available or required via the DJI Fly application and performing a quick gimbal calibration might also help. If still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_rAbCrT2bhRJY
lvl.1
Australia

What did help was customer support telling to do a IMU Calibration the drone which worked.
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_rAbCrT2bhRJY
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-2 20:55
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if there is anything that could be blocking the gimbal of your DJI Mini 3 Pro and please check also if there is any update available or required via the DJI Fly application and performing a quick gimbal calibration might also help. If still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.

Thanks for the help
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or any  inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you. .
2022-9-3
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

steamed / fogged camera probably, common problem;/
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_rAbCrT2bhRJY
lvl.1
Australia

Issue has returned it will fly for about 10mins before the error comes up
2022-9-7
Use props
Mavicated
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17275541 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

based on all what u said, one or more of your motor is failing causing it to shake up the entire drone and thus overloading the gimbal as well
2022-9-7
Use props
djiuser_rAbCrT2bhRJY
lvl.1
Australia

But why would the image shimmer showing waves
2022-9-7
Use props
djimavic3minipro
New

Mexico

same issue (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 313&pid=2892045). were you able to fix yours?
2022-10-30
Use props
K9JDN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 893819 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the exact same problem (video shimmering) with mine this past weekend, aftering having updated the firmware to the latest version.  This was the first attempted flight after unpdating.  Mine occurred while I was still on the ground.  I powered everything off, then back on again, and it disappeared.  Flew two batteries and never experienced the problem again.
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_rAbCrT2bhRJY
lvl.1
Australia

It got better but couldn't use sport mode then crushed it and got a new one that's flying even better than the previous one
2022-11-27
Use props
Mavicated
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17275541 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Deleted
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules