Connected device not bound
2961 3 2022-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikekich
New

United States

I had my controller get destroyed (ocean wave submerged it while on) and I purchased a new controller from DJI. I even sent them my old controller.

With new controller I get the following errors and cannot take off. Camera is connected but it will not allow take off.

Error says: Connected device not bound to aircraft. Unable to start aircraft. connect the bound device: remote controller S/N twpbhxxxx to controller or perform following steps.

change bound device,

unbind device,

cancel.

I have tried both and i keep getting another error that says

air craft bound to another account. change account and try again. (-53268)

I have deleted the app, updated app and still same thing.

What do I do?? Please help

error

error

error

error

error

error
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_5qxLVNYViL04
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI has no explanation for your device? Please report back to DJI, I have the same situation as you, but no response.
2022-11-18
Use props
Baggsz
lvl.1
United States

Any news on this? I'm getting the same. I bought this drone of FB MarketPlace. Then I bought the DJI RC Remote. Got it linked and working but getting this same message with a countdown of how many flights I have left!
WTF! Thanks.
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Baggsz Posted at 4-4 16:45
Any news on this? I'm getting the same. I bought this drone of FB MarketPlace. Then I bought the DJI RC Remote. Got it linked and working but getting this same message with a countdown of how many flights I have left!
WTF! Thanks.

Hi, Baggsz. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. This error message may mean that the aircraft is still bound to the previous owner's account. To further confirm, kindly post a screenshot of the message. Thank you.
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules