502 8 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gY415R65KusN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 831243 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Go - Osmo

So I'm doing a film shoot today and tomorrow and just gone to test my kit and the DJI Go app won't start on my S21 Ultra. I had heard people had issues with the Go4 but is the Go an issue as well. Had been working fine. Got an update from Samsung this morning so assume something's fone wrong
Uninstalled the app, got fresh download from the DJI APK but still the same.
It is working on my A5 so I do have a back up but wanted the cameras on my S21.
Anything I can do or is it wait for DJI to sort out...
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) that you are using on the DJI Go application and on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application and for the DJI Gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_gY415R65KusN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 20:26
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) that you are using on the DJI Go application and on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application and for the DJI Gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.
It's a shame that a leading company cannot keep up with one of the leading mobile phone companies, the S21 isn't even that new.
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly try the beta DJI GO app from the link below to see if it works on your device. Please keep us updated on the result.
GO: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/EGyCHqYiJszqjpR  
PWD: DJI123
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_gY415R65KusN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 9-3 23:00
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly try the beta DJI GO app from the link below to see if it works on your device. Please keep us updated on the result.
GO: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/EGyCHqYiJszqjpR  
PWD: DJI123

Hi. I've tried downloading, it seems to start but then loops back to the password screen.
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gY415R65KusN Posted at 9-3 23:33
Hi. I've tried downloading, it seems to start but then loops back to the password screen.

Sorry for the issue. Please try to restart the app and log in to the account and try again. Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_gY415R65KusN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The app doesn't open.
This is now happening on a A5 phone as well. It just opens and closes instantly.
Have uninstalled, fresh download, install, same thing. It madey job very hard at the weekend as I couldn't use the kit I had bought.
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_Dc8t56zZTo1E
New

United Kingdom

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, just bought a Phantom 3 only to find DJI apps not even showing on the play store for me, and the one from the website just crashes instantly.

How is a leader in this market doing so poorly developing the app for not even new devices?

2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_gY415R65KusN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_Dc8t56zZTo1E Posted at 9-6 12:34
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, just bought a Phantom 3 only to find DJI apps not even showing on the play store for me, and the one from the website just crashes instantly.

How is a leader in this market doing so poorly developing the app for not even new devices?

My thoughts exactly!
2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules