android or apple tablet that will absolutely work with Mavic Mini
389 2 2022-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GOeqvpGZqJgv
lvl.1

United States

Good day,
I am interested in either an android or apple tablet or ipad that will connect, without any problem, to my Mavic Mini Controller. I also need to know if either the android or apple device will have no problem with downloading the DJI Fly app. I have found so many conflicting and complicated sites so please give me some down to earch solutions. I am not happy with using my phone as the screen for my drone anymore because my eyesight is getting worse as I get older. Please give me some good and solid information so I can purchase a tablet/Ipad so I can see what I'm doing when I fly my Mavic Mini. I am interested in current android/apple products but am not opposed to used or refurbished if they exceed the tech specs. I don't want to buy a used device that can't be updated. Please help me and thank you.

Andrew Pacheco
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for you reaching out. We strongly recommend using a recommended mobile device to use with the DJI Fly app and your DJI Mavic Mini to avoid issues. You may access the link below for you to check the list of compatible devices for the said product. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-9-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Andrew, I use a Samsung Tab S6 (not the Lite) that I bought used off Swappa.com.  No issues loading or using the latest version of the Fly App on it.  Much more display space than using your mobile device.  I also have a TriplTek 8 Pro that I bought to use with the Mavic Air 2.  It is much more expensive but the 1200 Nits makes it really easy to use in the bright Florida sunshine.   
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules