1919 4 2022-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T3lmuf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3619131 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Watching the new DJI Goggles 2 design, I wonder if there are any foldable antennas, or small enough dual-band ones, for the existing DJI Goggles V2.
Thanks!
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there T3lmuf. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend using a 3rd party accessory ( Foldable Antennas ) or modifying your Goggles V2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories ( Foldable Antennas ) will be able work. However, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and can void the warranty as well. Thank you.
2022-9-5
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-5 01:16
Hello there T3lmuf. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend using a 3rd party accessory ( Foldable Antennas ) or modifying your Goggles V2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories ( Foldable Antennas ) will be able work. However, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and can void the warranty as well. Thank you.

Currently Stephen, Modifying the Goggles V2 is the only way to get any sort of proper Betaflight compatibility so I think most people will ignore you.
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_JDqcOcvBfusW
New

United States

Anyone know if you can replace the original ant, I lost one and online support is telling me I have to send it back in to get it fixed...
2022-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JDqcOcvBfusW Posted at 11-20 12:48
Anyone know if you can replace the original ant, I lost one and online support is telling me I have to send it back in to get it fixed...

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The antennas of the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are detachable therefore, you may replace them. You may check for availability through this link: {https://store.dji.com/product/dji-fpv-goggles-antenna-dual-band}. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules