Blade change interval?
402 5 2022-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
urushi
New

India

Aside from inspecting for cracks and other damage before flying and replacing if necessary, is there a suggested interval for blade replacement, like after X hours of flight time? Seems like the stress over time would take it's toll uniformly. Just curious, thanks!
2022-9-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi, you might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active.

https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-9-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do a pre-flight check prior to every flight.  I make sure there's no cracks, chips, warping, etc.  If I see anything wrong, I change them.  I always change all of them when I do it.  Props are cheap.
2022-9-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They used to quote a time on the blades but thats not mention for the new drones,  I have 2200+km on orginal Mini 3 blades and they look like new,   If you check pre flight and start getting RPM messages then its time to change as they are deforming.
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there urushi. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that before each flight, it is necessary to check your DJI Drone's propellers for cracks, wear, warp, corrosion, and damages. If any of these conditions are present, the said propellers should be replaced. Damaged propellers can lead to unwanted incident when flying your DJI Drone. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-9-7
Use props
ragnar21
lvl.1

India

Aside from inspecting for cracks and other damage before flying and replacing if necessary, is there a suggested interval for blade replacement, like after X hours of flight time? Seems like the stress over time would take it's toll uniformly. Just curious https://9apps.ooo/, thanks!

I got this,..
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules