DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 won't power on. How to reset?
3638 6 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manc01
lvl.3
Flight distance : 96880 ft
Australia

I have a brand new DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. Before the initial charge, I single-tapped the power button and it indicated that it had a 50% charge. I then began to charge it via a DJI 65w charger and left it for a couple of hours. When I returned the lights were off so I presumed that it was fully charged. I did a single press on the power button to see the power level but nothing lit up. I then single-pressed and held the power to turn it off but nothing happened.
I contacted DJI and they could not help me to resolve the issue. I know that with other devices you can hold a combination of buttons to reset them. Can anyone suggest how I might resolve this issue?

2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please plug in the said Goggles in the charger and try to turn it on and check if there are any changes? If you could provide us with a short video showing when you turn on the goggles that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-6
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 21:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please plug in the said Goggles in the charger and try to turn it on and check if there are any changes? If you could provide us with a short video showing when you turn on the goggles that would be very helpful. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Why on earth would I plug in a my goggles if my controller won't power on?
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

manc01 Posted at 9-6 23:31
Why on earth would I plug in a my goggles if my controller won't power on?

Sorry for the confusion. Could you please try to charge it using another charger or cable to see if it works? Besides, we have forwarded your issue to our team and will make further checks. We will keep you updated ASAP. Thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Australia

I have tried it with 3 different cables and chargers.
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

manc01 Posted at 9-7 19:02
I have tried it with 3 different cables and chargers.

Sorry for the late reply. For this situation, you are advised to send it back for further testing. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-9-14
Use props
flyHy
lvl.1

Germany

Similar problem for me:
When the RC Motion 2 gets connected to power, the 4 green LEDs light up for 1..2 sec, then go off and stay off.  No charging indication.  
When I try to power up the RC 2, all 4 LED are blinking and beep, beep,  beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep
Sound to me it needs a reset?
Just purchased with the avata Explore combo.  Now I have to return the entire combo ?
1-4 07:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules