I need help
2050 6 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
krystof kosnar
lvl.1
Czechia

Hi i have problem with my drone. I have problem with connecting. I downloaded app DJI Fly and start the controller after that started drone and after that i connect my phone to controller and in the application popped up the some message. Message is Aircraft resetting wireless network settings to match local laws and regulations. Wait and connect again later. I dont know what I can do with that. Can you help me ?
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_WQPecvvrqwMR
lvl.1
Australia

G’day mate,

I’m no electronics guru, and I also have the RC control for my Mini 3, but what I have noticed is that the drone will only accept one type of connection at a time. You might need to disconnect WIFI and Bluetooth on all devices before attempting to connect to the drone.

I hope this helps!

Keithy
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there krystof kosnar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be bale to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
krystof kosnar
lvl.1
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-7 20:16
Hello there krystof kosnar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be bale to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hi, My phone is Iphone 12 and drone is mini SE.
2022-9-7
Use props
krystof kosnar
lvl.1
Czechia

djiuser_WQPecvvrqwMR Posted at 9-7 16:34
G’day mate,

I’m no electronics guru, and I also have the RC control for my Mini 3, but what I have noticed is that the drone will only accept one type of connection at a time. You might need to disconnect WIFI and Bluetooth on all devices before attempting to connect to the drone.

Thanks, i will try.
2022-9-7
Use props
djiuser_3z46DED5DijT
New
Flight distance : 105889 ft
Bolivia

descargue la actualizacion de DJI Fly y ahora me sale el mensaje que el control no esta conectado, mi celular es SAMSUNG NOTE10+ ya reinicie varia veces y nada, no quiere conectarse la aplicacion
2022-10-3
Use props
Pabloin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25049 ft
Spain

Hi

The same thing happens to me, a "mini se" bought in December 2022.
What I have seen is that every time I connect it to the control on the mobile (iphone 11 pro) it shows that message "aircraft network configuration is not compatible with local regulations".
I only have the option to confirm the message, after pressing OK the drone disconnects and within seconds reconnects and no longer shows any message and allows to fly.

The drone and the dji fly app are up to date, I have nothing to update.

Any help?
thanks
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules