2356 10 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkipC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4475866 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got my DJI Avata  with motion controller and the DJI 2 goggles but I’m having trouble completing the set up.  It’s been activated, firmware installed the Motion controller and the goggles are  linked to the drone   Yes I viewed both DJI videos first time setup and the linking video and yes I called DJI but they’re slammed and it may be a day before they can get back to me.  I’m permanently stuck in the goggles tutorial and can’t get out of it and have never seen a live view from the drone. This is my seventh  DJI drone and generally they been fairly easy to set up this is my first FPV drone  so I assume there must be something stupid on my part. Any help from the forum would be appreciated since I’m still waiting on DJI.
2022-9-7
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

Why are you posting in the Air 2s section ? Probably posting in the Avata sction would allow you to receive better answers.
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect all the components using the DJI Assistant 2 software that can be downloaded via your PC or Mac then try to update/refresh the firmware and try again to connect to see if the issue persists? You may download the said software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and suppport.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-9-7
Use props
SkipC
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-7 18:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect all the components using the DJI Assistant 2 software that can be downloaded via your PC or Mac then try to update/refresh the firmware and try again to connect to see if the issue persists? You may download the said software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and suppport.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

I will give it a try and get back to you on the results
2022-9-8
Use props
SkipC
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

It’s been several years since I use DJI assistant 2 I used it on windows then but when trying to install it on my Mac several security issues were raised so I just don’t think that’s a good option for me
2022-9-8
Use props
SkipC
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I was able to us DJI Assistant 2 on Windows and refreshed firmware for goggles Avata drone and motion controller but no change in problem still stuck in Goggles tutorial and can’t exit to live drone camera view. All three devices are linked and drone shows green flashing status = good
I need higher level support but can’t get it
2022-9-8
Use props
SkipC
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I just used DJI assistant 2 to capture the latest installed firmware on each device
1FA9713F-E9AA-4D1C-8F0D-50E35B786CC2.png
65832086-F13C-47FC-A5DA-EE161D86D1C8.png
E1C77E0D-B3FF-4EF4-AAFE-AA70AE2BA220.png
2022-9-9
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Link to the appropriate Avata forum: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=780 - really, you'll get better results there.
2022-9-9
Use props
SkipC
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Breaking news I updated the DJI Fly app to 1.74  and it finally exited the goggle tutorial mode.  So everything seems to be working and I get the life camera view from the drone but now the drone won’t takeoff the battery looks fully charged but it says it’s in “low power mode” how do I get out of that  Back to the manual.
2022-9-9
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Link to the appropriate Avata forum: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=780 - really, you'll get better results there.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SkipC Posted at 9-9 15:30
Breaking news I updated the DJI Fly app to 1.74  and it finally exited the goggle tutorial mode.  So everything seems to be working and I get the life camera view from the drone but now the drone won’t takeoff the battery looks fully charged but it says it’s in “low power mode” how do I get out of that  Back to the manual.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're glad that you are now finally managed to exit the goggles tutorial mode. With regards to the low power mode, kindly please restart all the components and have it cool down for about 5 minutes and try to have a test flight then check if the issue persists. This message means that the image transmission module of the said aircraft reaches a certain temperature and the unit will enter the low power mode to lower the temperature. Please keep us posted with your test flight for us to help you further. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules