Feature request: custom sticks mode assignment.
967 6 2022-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geepix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3245 ft
United States

Hello everyone, I'm fly for years with custom stick assignments where yaw is on the right stick and roll on the left stick.  on new DJI avata There is no custom stick assignments. It's a huge problem. Basically I not able to fly it and relearn. Its extremely hard as it's hardwired in my brain as you can guess.

DJI developers please add custom sticks assignments.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Geepix. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-9-8
Use props
Geepix
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-8 03:15
Hello there Geepix. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
That would be amazing, as for now my avata collecting dast
I would guess , its not gona be too hard to add this feature, as it exists on all other dji drones .

My stick setup is :
Left stick : throttle | roll
Right: frw/back | yaw
Same as mode 2 just toll and yaw are swapped
Thnk you very much
2022-9-8
Use props
roviraleix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272982 ft
Spain

Good luck with this.
This was also a huge problem in the FPV when flying in manual mode. Many people were asking to be able to invert the controls as you can do in normal FPV drones. Mode 2 with inverted pitch for example.

Almost 2 years later is still not solved from DJI side.

Of course, I won't do the same error again, and I won't buy the Avata till they introduce this feature.
2022-9-9
Use props
Geepix
lvl.2
United States

Thats extremely sad , taking in fact its a software fix. I guess it will be nit included in near updates
2022-9-9
Use props
fans05ba1b6b
lvl.1

United Kingdom

assignment

Don't worry, If you are struggling to understand any assignment. You don't need to rush, you can complete them step-by-step. Research it and still, if you are not getting it then go for university assignment help which can be helpful for you.
2-8 22:20
Use props
ezrahidaya
lvl.1

United Kingdom

informative post
2-8 22:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules