1160 1 2022-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Decept1k0n
lvl.4
Flight distance : 375820 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone ever experienced an issue where the Action 2 doesn't detect a MicroSD card that is inserted into the either the front screen module or battery module?  I recently got an Action 2 with the front screen module and every so often for no reason it doesn't seem to detect the presence of a MicroSD and attached.  

I tried testing the MicroSD card in another DJI camera I have and don't see any issues with it and also tried another MicroSD card in the camera but still the same issue.  I also tried cleaning the contacts on both modules but that didn't seem to help either.  It doesn't seem to matter that the camera isn't experiencing any high heat conditions when this happens, so I'm at a loss as to what to do aside from maybe getting one of the 2 devices or both serviced?  I'm hoping that's not the case because this is fairly new and barely been used but will send it in for service if that's the next best step.

Any thoughts?  Should I try re-installing firmware or something like that?

2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules