3182 5 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xjjJQPaGwK54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1523642 ft
United States

Hello there,

I am having some really bad luck.. after retrieving my drone from a tree after a few days of rain, there was water damage so I filed for insurance and received a label from DJI.

My CASE Number is CAS-10442839-Q8V7Z8

I went to a warehouse where my friends work and I was able to use a box there with tape and I boxed up my drone and handed it to the UPS driver.

It’s almost been 48hr and there hasn’t been any movement on this shipment. Because I handed it to a UPS driver there’s no receipt unfortunately. I really messed up by not going into a store.

UPS has explained to me that sometimes boxes don’t get scanned and if it’s on it’s way it should be there by 09/13.

I pray that this is true! What should I do if there’s no update next week? How would I file a claim since I don’t have a receipt? Would I just file for flyaway coverage instead?
83C34E95-E5C1-462E-9D48-4E28128B2308.jpeg
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue. Do you have a picture of the package handed to UPS? You are recommended to keep the information from UPS in written format. And we will keep monitoring your package if it arrives at the facility. Thank you for your patience.
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_xjjJQPaGwK54
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-9 06:40
Hi there, sorry for the issue. Do you have a picture of the package handed to UPS? You are recommended to keep the information from UPS in written format. And we will keep monitoring your package if it arrives at the facility. Thank you for your patience.

I don’t. What I did was foolish and I’m hoping the package still gets to you next week!

Worst case, if for some reason it doesn’t what are my next steps? Can I file for flyaway coverage instead? I’d be paying more at this point but it doesn’t matter to me
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_xjjJQPaGwK54 Posted at 9-9 08:09
I don’t. What I did was foolish and I’m hoping the package still gets to you next week!

Worst case, if for some reason it doesn’t what are my next steps? Can I file for flyaway coverage instead? I’d be paying more at this point but it doesn’t matter to me

We are sorry that flyaway coverage is not suggested in this situation. But we will keep monitoring your case, if the drone does not arrive indeed, we will try other ways to help you.
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_xjjJQPaGwK54
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-9 17:31
We are sorry that flyaway coverage is not suggested in this situation. But we will keep monitoring your case, if the drone does not arrive indeed, we will try other ways to help you.

Update : UPS finally scanned the package! It’s on the way!
253016B2-F60A-4645-A5BE-850ECBE0134B.png
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_xjjJQPaGwK54 Posted at 9-12 06:51
Update : UPS finally scanned the package! It’s on the way!

Thank you for the update! Now we are waiting for delivery. Thank you for your patience,
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules