First flight Frustration
1016 8 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96811 ft
United Kingdom

Hi again, my inaugural flight has been postpones as the Mini Pro 3 will not allow me to take off.
Code 30064
also orange code 180059.
The Obstacle avoidance is set to bypass and I have rebooted controller and aircraft a couple of times to no effect.
any advice would be appreciated, not the start of my drone journey I was hoping for.
thank you in advance.I understand others are having the same issue and look forward to a quick solution... Chris
2022-9-9
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1085302 ft
Germany

Do you have a description of the code 180058? I can't find anything on the Internet about it.

For the vision sensors (usually code 180059), that's normal. They first turn on once you take off.
2022-9-9
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Andreja Posted at 9-9 09:28
Do you have a description of the code 180058? I can't find anything on the Internet about it.

For the vision sensors (usually code 180059), that's normal. They first turn on once you take off.

My mistake there. it’s says, in Orange, Aircraft not in flight, Vision systems and obstacle avoidance disabled… Code 180059. I’ll correct my original post. It still won’t fly though.
2022-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are 3 or 4 other threads about this same issue.  A DJI Administrator reponse can be found here.  Hope this helps.
2022-9-9
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chrislayeruk Posted at 9-9 10:00
My mistake there. it’s says, in Orange, Aircraft not in flight, Vision systems and obstacle avoidance disabled… Code 180059. I’ll correct my original post. It still won’t fly though.

Seems like DJI is having some quality control issues lately. I shouldn't put it out in the Universe, but my Mini 3 Pro seems to b e doing okay except for long distance range issues but don't generally go out further than 1/2 mile anyway
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Chrislayeruk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue still persists, it would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-9
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 19:37
Hello there Chrislayeruk. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue still persists, it would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Thanks for the reply, I have already reloaded the firmware, as advised, in aircraft and controller to fix an earlier issue.
I have the stand alone remote, so not sure how to replace software in that. I also notice there are others with the exact same issue and a firmware update is on the cards.
The fact there is no time frame for this is understandable but frustrating as I have paid a lot of money for an up to date, highly regarded drone that I have never been able to fly. Still, life’s a long song, as the song says…
2022-9-9
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Chrislayeruk Posted at 9-9 22:49
Thanks for the reply, I have already reloaded the firmware, as advised, in aircraft and controller to fix an earlier issue.
I have the stand alone remote, so not sure how to replace software in that. I also notice there are others with the exact same issue and a firmware update is on the cards.
The fact there is no time frame for this is understandable but frustrating as I have paid a lot of money for an up to date, highly regarded drone that I have never been able to fly. Still, life’s a long song, as the song says…

New firmware and my Mini 3 Pro flies… It was great to be able to finally fly the aircraft.
2022-9-11
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

The Beta firmware I was supplied has solved my problem. I was able to fly..
2022-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules