DJI Goggles 2 | Backward Compatabilty Confirmed!
4290 12 2022-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

In case you missed it..this is GREAT NEWS!   We're being told the "DJI Goggles 2" will be backward compatible with the original "Air Units" & "VISTA's" in the near future.  Sounds like its planned for the December timeframe.

More here (and a few other sites I've seen this).  Sorry if duplicated..I didn't see this in the DJI Forums yet.  Perhaps DJI Support can also confirm this in the comments.  Drew from Roto Riot has also confirmed this on his social media account as well.  

https://youtube.com/shorts/RhtxQCEiD5A?feature=share

2022-9-9
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI....if you wouldn't mind confirming as well to give a boost of confidence to these statements.  Thanks in advance!
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ron. Good day and thank you for giving out these information and for posting this link as well. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future update for the DJI Goggles 2 and with regard to this matter.  Kindly please stay tuned to the latest DJI updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-9-9
Use props
Aerorealms
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 19:56
Hello there Ron. Good day and thank you for giving out these information and for posting this link as well. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future update for the DJI Goggles 2 and with regard to this matter.  Kindly please stay tuned to the latest DJI updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

DJI...always the same automated answers....O_O
2022-9-9
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Should the moderators confirm rumours...?   
2022-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-9-10
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

frankymusik Posted at 9-9 22:55
Should the moderators confirm rumours...?

Agree, I think not.
2022-9-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If true, that is really great news.  
2022-9-10
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

At this point folks like Nurk (Paul), Rotor Riot, and a few others have gotten the 'green-light' to release this information on their social media.  I've worked myself within customer service departments so I'm sure their the last to get 'Official' word of this announcement.  I'm more than confident we'll see this backward compatibility coming in the near future.  Hopefully, it remains on track for Dec. 2022.  

I've been around the DJI Forum enough to know it's not the DJI Reps faults that they've not been provided this information yet.  
2022-9-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is nice to hear!
2022-9-10
Use props
Aerorealms
lvl.2
Spain

well, people saying G2's are garbage compared to V2's...so who cares about backwards compatibility?? LMAO
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_ra5DtGv1OmcT
lvl.1

United States

Aerorealms Posted at 9-10 23:21
well, people saying G2's are garbage compared to V2's...so who cares about backwards compatibility?? LMAO

head tracking, dude.
2022-11-3
Use props
Jumai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376594 ft
Singapore

Hello DJI!

Any update on when dji fpv be compatible with goggles 2?
2022-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules