Where to buy DJI AVATA in LA
727 4 2022-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zilch
lvl.1
Turkey

Im flying into USA on the 15th of September.  Landing in LAX.  The first thing i want to do is buy a couple of DJI AVATAS .  is this possible or is the availability limited ? whats the best way to get my hands on one asap ? are there physical stores ?
2022-9-10
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can go into a Best Buy electronic store and purchase one or purchase it online and a curb side pickup.
2022-9-10
Use props
zilch
lvl.1
Turkey

Lucas626 Posted at 9-10 13:47
You can go into a Best Buy electronic store and purchase one or purchase it online and a curb side pickup.

thanks a LOT !! i just did this and it will be ready for me to collect when I arrive.  Im also looking for the fly more kits and also the dji fpv controler 2.  they all seem to be out of stock ?
2022-9-10
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

B&H Photo in New York City would be you second best bet. IF you're here long enough to have it shipped to LA? They are very quick with shipping! A lot of accessories became available two days ago, including all Combo Kits (at the time). I ended up cancelling my order from DJI that would have shipped 9/21 and will have one Monday. Good luck!
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there zilch. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see the availability of the DJI Avata that you to purchase. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry as well. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules