MINI SE 2.4 channels all red
885 6 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gman79
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi,

I've got the mini Se (European model) since april this year and everything worked fine.

Pushing how far it could go, I decided tot manually select the 2.4Ghz (in rural areas) with some Yagi boosters to increase my distance.
It all went great untill yesterday...

After a manual switch I picked a 2.4 channel (channel 2)  with the lowest green bar. Then suddenly all the 2.4 channels turned red (including the one I picked), one after the other.

I decided to try the auto switch to see if my device automatically found some 2.4 channels. But now it always picks the 5.8Ghz channels (airplane mode on), making my yagi boosters redundant.

What should I do? I really hope this is a software issue...

These are the specs
DJI MINI SE
FLY APP 1.7.4 (tried to downgrade it tot 1.16. but same problem)
AIRCRAFT FIRMWARE 01.02.0000 (via Assistant downgrade but same result)
RC FIRMWARE 01.00.0600 (idem)
Screenshot_20220912-105905.jpg
2022-9-12
Use props
gman79
lvl.1
Belgium

Update:

Tried it on another device and same result. Gps is also found rather quickly. Any ideas?
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there gman79. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-13
Use props
gman79
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi

Samsung S20 android 12 with most recent DJI fly app.
And on a Lenovo tablet with on older android version.
Tranmission shows both bands. After manual selecting band 2.4, all the 2.4 bands turn red. Before last sunday, I only had 20 flights with an average distance of 1km.
Hopefully a software issue?
Can a hardware issue eliminate the 2.4 channels?
Thx for checking this

2022-9-13
Use props
gman79
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-13 19:52
Hello there gman79. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hi

Samsung S20 android 12 with most recent DJI fly app.
And on a Lenovo tablet with on older android version.
Tranmission shows both bands. After manual selecting band 2.4, all the 2.4 bands turn red. Before last sunday, I only had 20 flights with an average distance of 1km.
Hopefully a software issue?
Can a hardware issue eliminate the 2.4 channels?
Thx for checking this

2022-9-16
Use props
gman79
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi any updates?
Should I return it to my retailer?
2022-9-20
Use props
gman79
lvl.1
Belgium

Any ideas?
I select a 2.4 channel manually and quickly start flying (stays green). After the landing procedure, all the 2.4 channels turn red. Auto select only possible for 5.8 channels... what's happening?
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules