¿NOW WHO IS ANSWERED FOR MY DRONE?
1072 16 2022-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans528ef572
lvl.1
Flight distance : 278622 ft
Colombia

About a month ago I had my drone a Mini 3 pro, on September 11 flying in normal mode the obstacle sensors did not detect some cables and caused my drone to damage the gimbal and the camera.  Now who answers me for the damage of the drone?  knowing that I trusted the sensors that my drone brings.  or lose the almost $1,000 dollars that the new drone cost me in Colombia.  In an authorized DJI dealer, I quoted the repair of the drone and it cost me $480 dollars.  I'm so sad
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-13 at 2.01.35 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-13 at 2.01.24 PM.jpeg
2022-9-13
Use props
fans528ef572
lvl.1
Colombia

Estado del dron
https://youtube.com/shorts/nq-R5-GgNfs?feature=share
https://youtube.com/shorts/Aiyo5F0_tLA?feature=share
https://youtube.com/shorts/b7NDqvHRjwI?feature=share
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TjKzFaT6qWs
2022-9-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The sensors were working properly. They will not detect small branches or wires. Read the manual, the information is in there.
2022-9-13
Use props
fans528ef572
lvl.1
Colombia

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/5IRGHVM4GE79GL6V1AVN/
2022-9-13
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortunately that was pilot error. The flight enviroment was not assessed before flying, if you had managed to escape the wires you probably would have side swiped into those trees, there are no side sensors. Your not the first or the last that has succumbed to wires.

I see from your videos your flying the drone without the fly app, thats flying blind and open to another crash, you can't see any information or warnings.

I wish you luck and hope you'll be back up and flying soon.

Contact DJI and try negotiate a reduced repair price.
2022-9-13
Use props
fans528ef572
lvl.1
Colombia

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 9-13 12:02
Unfortunately that was pilot error. The flight enviroment was not assessed before flying, if you had managed to escape the wires you probably would have side swiped into those trees, there are no side sensors. Your not the first or the last that has succumbed to wires.

I see from your videos your flying the drone without the fly app, thats flying blind and open to another crash, you can't see any information or warnings.

El video que estoy volando sin aplicación dji fly es porque como no me sirve la cámara para que carajos quieres que la utilices. Solo volé así para demostrar que el dron vuela pero esta roto el cardan y cámara.
2022-9-13
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You may have an IMU error, Compass error, etc, the only way you can be sure nothing else has been damaged is from the DJI fly app conected. It will obviously state there is a gimbal error. You dont have to take any advice from me, I am only trying to help you, I would hate for you to cause further damage to the drone because you did not see any warnings.
2022-9-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Translation - The video that I am flying without the dji fly application is because since the camera is useless, what the hell do you want you to use it for? I only flew like this to show that the drone flies but the gimbal and camera are broken.

The videos are irrelevant. The crash is pilot error.
2022-9-13
Use props
Lecep
Second Officer
Flight distance : 251115 ft
Canada

Unfortnately, those wires are too thin to be detected by the Vision Sensors; similar to tree branches.  At this point, your only option is negotiate with DJI and see if you can get a discount for the repair.

--------

Intente conversar con ellos a ver si le colaboran.  Tal vez le ayuden con el envío, no se.  Probar no cuesta nada.  Mucha suerte

Good luck.
2022-9-13
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you crash the drone, it is still your drone.
2022-9-13
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Manual says it can't see small trees or wires.  You flew it into wires.

100% operator error.  Not DJIs problem.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us your related case number and more information about the dealer you contacted via PM for our further checks? Please rest assured. We will try our best to help you out.
2022-9-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's pretty clear that this accident was due to pilot error, and lack of forethought. Did you buy Care Refresh with the drone? That could get you out of trouble.  If not, you may have to take it on the chin and cough up the cost of the repairs yourself        RTFM!  _ Read the Manual before flying.)
2022-9-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sad to hear.
And exactly why I never use my sensors (and feel like they should not be there at all because it gives a false sense of security).
2022-9-14
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Must be a great flight...flying uphill so far, guess were on the bike as well.
oops  i watched the video, 2 small wires.....

Never trust the sensors too much.

In this scenario it would be great to automatically update HP, if you did loose connection it would fly back a long distance.....

cheers
JJB
2022-9-14
Use props
fans528ef572
lvl.1
Colombia

muchas gracias el inconveniente es que en Colombia no hay tienda oficial de DJI.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans528ef572 Posted at 9-14 05:23
muchas gracias el inconveniente es que en Colombia no hay tienda oficial de DJI.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Just for double checks, may we know if your drone has been fixed and can work normally now? Besides, please note that there are authorized repair centers in Colombia. In case you need it, here is the information for your reference. If there is anything we can help with, please feel free to tell us. Appreciate your understanding and support.

1. Company name: Sky Motion SAS
Service address: Cra. 48 #17a sur 47 Edificio Portugal, Local 101, Medellín, Antioquia
Contact number: +57 3002013261
Email Address: serviciotecnico@skymotion.com.co
Available time: 9 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday; 10 am to 4 pm Saturday

2. Company name: Dronenerds/ Luxury
Service address: Carrera 14 #89-48 Edificio Novanta Oficina 405
Contact number: (+57) 305 365 2047
Email: serviciotecnico@dronenerds.com
Available time: Monday to Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM Saturday 9:00 - 12:00AM
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now