IMU Error 30055, 30056 DJI Air 2s
1414 2 2022-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
umair air2s
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, DJI community. I am a happy owner of DJI Ar 2s. The AC experienced a crash a few weeks back. The left leg was broken, which I successfully replaced. After I put the Aircraft back together, I started getting following errors:

Navigation System Error 30105.
Gimbal calibration error 40011. (Gimbal calibrates successfully in the app and responds to all movements, but the error doesn't seem to go away)

I reopened the AC removed the GPS chips and core board (I believe that's what it's called) gave them a good clean with contact cleaner and reassembled it back. To my surprise, it worked, and the AC was back operational. After an hour of testing basic functions, AC threw an error:

IMU not calibrated. Calibrate IMU 30055.

I started the calibration process, which gets stuck at 6% every time despite waiting for a long time. After reaching 6% progress, it says Calibration failed. Everything else works fine Gimbal moves ok and responds to all movements. The following errors are active right now:

Gimbal calibration error 40011
IMU not calibrated error 30055
IMU calibration incomplete Error 30056

I later replaced the GPS module and GPS flex cable. Opened the IMU module and heated it with a hair dryer for 3 mins. Reassembled the AC but same errors. Any guidance please. Thanking in anticipation.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there umair air2s. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Air 2S and now you are having this issue with the DJI Drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the said DJI Drone for damages and for further assistance. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
umair air2s
lvl.1

Australia

Thank you DJI Stephen for your reply. However, I would like to pursue DIY as of now. Anyone out there with similar isssue and managed to resolve it?
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules