fly app
852 11 2022-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1966romeo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322421 ft
Norway

I am trying to innstall Fly app on my samsung Galaxy tab a with Android 11. It dont want to innstall. Can anyone help me.  Please
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 1966romeo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-9-16
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96811 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-16 20:54
Hello there 1966romeo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

I cannot get the DJI Fly app to work on my Motorola G7 Power running Android 10. It just tells me the app keeps stopping. Totally useless right now. That’s a shame… as I can’t use the quick transfer on my iPad either…
2022-9-17
Use props
Merlin1951
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276434 ft
United States

I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy A13 5G phone (runs Android 12) and transferred all my apps to it from my old Galaxy S8+. I tried running DJI Fly and it immediately stopped and went back to my home screen. Thinking maybe the transfer went bad I deleted it and tried the transfer again. Same result. I then uninstalled the app and tried to install it from the Play Store. Play Store said DJI Fly is not compatible with my phone. I then went to the DJI download page and downloaded the APK and tried to install that way. The installer informed me the app was not compatible with my device (see attached). I need an update or a patch that fixes this problem as I can't fly my drone.
2022-9-17
Use props
1966romeo
lvl.2
Norway

[view_image]

I have it innstalled on my Samsung s22, its working fine. But i want to innstall it on the tab. I want to use a bigger screen when i am flying my mini 3.  Sending u 2 screen shot.
Screenshot fly app 1.jpg
Screenshot fly app 2.jpg
2022-9-17
Use props
1966romeo
lvl.2
Norway

I am sorry if you dont understan the language, its Norwegian.
2022-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Chrislayeruk Posted at 9-17 08:50
I cannot get the DJI Fly app to work on my Motorola G7 Power running Android 10. It just tells me the app keeps stopping. Totally useless right now. That’s a shame… as I can’t use the quick transfer on my iPad either…

Hi there Chrislayeruk. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Motorola G7 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola G7 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-9-18
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96811 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-18 22:05
Hi there Chrislayeruk. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Motorola G7 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola G7 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

Thanks for the information, luckily I don’t need it to fly the drone. I was hoping Quick Transfer may work with it, as it won’t work on my iPad Pro…
2022-9-19
Use props
djiuser_ESUavwIbhTpf
New

Brazil

[view_image]

I was using the app normally but then after an updating I was no longer able to use it . I have a Motorola g7 plus power and my drone is a mini mavic se , I have uninstalled and installed several times in the DJI website but nothing works
2022-9-19
Use props
Merlin1951
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-18 22:05
Hi there Chrislayeruk. I am sorry for the trouble this has accused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Motorola G7 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola G7 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

So, DJI recommends going out and spending hundreds of dollars for a compatible device instead of fixing the software. And you call that good customer support?
2022-9-19
Use props
Merlin1951
lvl.2
United States

You might try contacting tech support via online chat and see if they have a fix. If not, they can inform their developers and hopefully get a fix for you.
2022-9-20
Use props
fans0a85b3fb
lvl.2
Norway

Merlin1951 Posted at 9-20 06:41
You might try contacting tech support via online chat and see if they have a fix. If not, they can inform their developers and hopefully get a fix for you.

Have tryed, the only thing they say is to down load from Dji.com and innstall!!!!!!!!! HAve done that lots of time! Thank god its working on S22, if not i woud not be abel to fly. But i want to have a bigger screen. Maybe Dji Want me to buy a new Tab??????!!!!!!
2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules