2078 2 2022-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NDK99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 291706 ft
Cook Islands

Feature request

When I attempt to download spherical panorama images to the DJI RC from Mini Pro 3 I get the following message:
"View of sphere panorama not supported by RC".

Although I can view the low-res / preview version on the RC.

Usecase: Saving favourite, full resolution pano images to RC for later viewing.
Why? The interface on RC is preferrable for interacting with the high-res pano images; seems more responsive, more intuitive that when using the Fly App on a mobile device.
Hi-res download needed to get full benefit of pinch-zoom.

Hopefully this is a feature that can be added to a future App update.

2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NDK99. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-9-16
Use props
XxKingNorthxX
New

Mexico

Hello NDK99.
I encountered a similar problem, not being able to download a panoramic photo from the MavicMini3 to my RC controller. What I achieved was downloading the pano photo directly from the drone to my mobile device using quicktransfer via the DJI Fly App.

To activate quicktransfer on the MavicMini3 you click 3 times the power button, then on you phone you go to the App and go to the Album and Quicktransfer mode and just connect to the drone. I was able to download it to my phone with full resolution and fully procesed.

Hope this helps someone over time.

Cheers
2022-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules