Virtual Flight with Avata
2226 9 2022-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Old Man Mike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376050 ft
United States

I have been trying to get past the first level in Virtual Flight with Avata.  It appears that it will not allow progression to the next level unless you can run the first level below 24 seconds.  I've only been able to get down to 29 seconds.  I think the problem may be that the app will not allow me to change to sport mode.  Anyone else have this problem?

By the way, I found that real flight with Avata is much easier than the simulator.

2022-9-17
Use props
djiuser_euGID3JjJqYx
New

Spain

Yo tengo el mismo problema.
I have the same problem
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mode are you trying to perform? Are you currently using the Time Trail mode? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-18
Use props
Old Man Mike
lvl.2
Flight distance : 376050 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-18 22:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mode are you trying to perform? Are you currently using the Time Trail mode? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes, it is the time trial.  I think if someone at DJI would try it using the Goggle 2 and Motion Controller, the problem would be apparent.  You cannot do the course fast enough to go to the next level.  You cannot switch to Sport mode.  And the overall control with the Motion Controller feels worse than flying the Avata for real.  I think anyone trying the Virtual Flight first would be discouraged to flying the Avata for real.
2022-9-19
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

Old Man Mike Posted at 9-19 03:08
Yes, it is the time trial.  I think if someone at DJI would try it using the Goggle 2 and Motion Controller, the problem would be apparent.  You cannot do the course fast enough to go to the next level.  You cannot switch to Sport mode.  And the overall control with the Motion Controller feels worse than flying the Avata for real.  I think anyone trying the Virtual Flight first would be discouraged to flying the Avata for real.

I did a lot of practice with the virtual app and motion controller
Works very much like the real experience and yes I can select sport mode
2022-9-19
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

2022-9-19
Use props
New2Mini2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3895528 ft
Canada

CutAussie Posted at 9-19 04:18

Are you running android or IOS? I think it might just be the android version that doesn't work. And yes, the motion controller works way better in real life compared to the sim.
2022-9-19
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

New2Mini2 Posted at 9-19 05:29
Are you running android or IOS? I think it might just be the android version that doesn't work. And yes, the motion controller works way better in real life compared to the sim.

As of my attempt about a week ago, it definitely didn't work on Android.

TCS
2022-9-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app if you are using a mobile device then check if you still cannot select the sports mode? You may also try to download the PC version and check if that works for you. In addition. I will post some information below with regard on how to unlock the Time Trial on the DJI Virtual Flight app;

The Time Trial has several flight modes: Factory, Soccer Field, and Parking Garage. Each field has different levels.

After one level is passed, a message will appear on the app stating “New tracks unlocked for XX”. Then, the user needs to gain stars in the new field. When the required stars are gained, a prompt will appear to remind the user to unlock the next level. We recommend that you unlock based on the sequence prompted on the app.

For example, After the user gains two stars in Track Two on the Factory map, a prompt will appear on the app stating that “New tracks unlocked for Soccer Field”. The user needs to gain the required stars in the Soccer Field mode. When the required stars are gained, Track Two on the Factory map will unlock.
There are Factory, Soccer Field, and Parking Garage maps in the simulator.

After the aircraft files across the Factory map, a prompt will appear on the app to remind the customer to unlock the Soccer Field.
At this point, the required stars must be gained in Track Two in the Factory mode [Because I only gain two stars on the first map, I need to get eight stars on other maps to unlock Track Two.]

After gaining one star in the Soccer Field mode, seven stars are required to unlock Track Two on the Factory map.
2022-9-21
Use props
gbarrigana
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241490 ft
Portugal

Btw that sim bug is solve by pressing mode and the pause at the same time
2023-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules