Refresh Express Question/Help needed
481 1 2022-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6f66c25a
lvl.1
United States

Last night I was flying my Mini 2 after an update. I did all of the preflight requirements. It took off fine and started out great. After just a few minutes, an error came up on the screen that first said there was something wrong with the motors I believe and then it started having GPS connection issues. I drone started slowly turning in the opposite direction and I could not get it to come back. Eventually, it got out of my line of sight and started spinning wildly. I was frantic and tried to keep my eye on the drone and also watch the screen as the drone was spinning wildly trying to regain control. Then I lost video and could only see the map, I hopped in my car and drove a couple of blocks down to where the gps last had the drone. It also said I couldn't use the locate my drone feature. There were some kids on the road and they said they saw it but didn't see where it landed, but the gps said it was right by their house, I went down the road a bit and circled back around and the little girl said we found your drone or what was left of it. When I she handed it to me the front was coming apart and the gimble and camera were ripped off. I don't know where it got broken off because of the crash landing or whether they ripped it off, but I don't have the camera or Gimble.

After I came home to see if I still had a warranty I tried to make a claim online. I had some issues there as well. I never got the chance to fill out the form where you explain what happened. The site was just not acting right for me is the best I can explain it. But I saw after it was processed there was a form that was blank. I read that you have to return all of the parts for the drone but when I retrieved the drone the gimble/camera  was broken off and I can't find them. Will this be an issue when I send back the drone?
2022-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're very sorry for the unfortunate incident. If having difficulties in claiming via our online portal, we suggest contacting our Product Support team to help you with creating a case.

Please note the Terms of Service of DJI Care Refresh for more information if a component is missing. Hope this helps.
2022-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules