Can't connect controller to PC or Quad
587 3 2015-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Randy2580
New

United States

[size=14.6666669845581px]Hello everyone,

[size=14.6666669845581px]Im having an issue, neither my Phantom nor the controller connects to the computer. When i turn on the controller i have a solid yellow light, and the phantom is flashing yellow. Anyone have any idea?
2015-8-8
Use props
Randy2580
New

United States

I managed to get both connected to my pc but i'm getting a solid red light, from what i gathered its a compass issue
2015-8-8
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

I would check in the assistant and see if it give you notification of any errors. Then I would do the IMU calibration, my RC stick calibration and the go outside away from any metal and do the compass calibration. The IMU must be done with the quad completely level. Normally doing those calibrations will correct that issue. Be sure and check the plug at the compass and make sure it's tight at the leg. Of the landing gear. Their are some good you tube video on doing the calibrations if you have any question about how to.
2015-8-9
Use props
Kiwifisher
New

New Zealand

The same problem drove me insane till I realized I hadn't installed the 'DJI WIN Driver Installer' as a seperate install onto my puter from the downloads page at DJI.com.
Installed that then everything connected as expected.
2015-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules