726 4 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans766a742d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 283901 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is there any third party accessory to enhance connectivity between RC PRO to the mavic 3. I've been flying the mavic 3 up to distances of 1500m, with good connections and no obstruction between. Done it again in another area with low trees and lost connection within 1000m and the mavic returned on auto.
2022-9-22
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Imho there is one thing that would help , but I have not had a need for it as I am in US. It is FCC mod for CE, such as UK. FCC has a higher transmission power limit and also goes via 5.8ghz in addition to 2.4Ghz , I don't really know how to get it , but I heard ppl successfully applying it, you can search on Google for it. Just FYI this is definitally not endorsed by DJI and something to use at your own risk...
2022-9-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Search a website called Drone Hacks. There can get the FCC hack for the RC Pro.
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you have received any error message on error codes on the DJI Fly application when this happened? Thank you.  
2022-9-22
Use props
fans766a742d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 283901 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-22 20:23
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you have received any error message on error codes on the DJI Fly application when this happened? Thank you.

Hi, no there’s no error messages,just that lost of signal and it’s returning. This has happened on a couple of occasions. All my batteries are fully charged including the RC Pro. I always make sure that the controller is faced in the direction of the Mavic. I never fly near buildings,just open space. We do not have skyscrapers . Flying height is around 120m.
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules