how to enable gimbal lock without going through menus?
2441 3 2022-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darkpaw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536896 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm new to the RSC2, and have watched lots of videos on this, but can't seem to find information on this specific issue.

When in PF mode, you can lock the gimbal by holding the trigger button, which is great for short-term use.  But holding the button for long shots is challenging for me, and hard on the wrist.  You can enable lock on each axis by going through the menus and setting it manually, but this isn't realistic when in the middle of doing a shot.

Is there a combination of buttons that I can use to go in and out of lock mode easily, when recording?  

2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-24
Use props
Darkpaw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536896 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for the reply, though that is very disappointing.  Other vendors offer a "quick select" button usually to do this, and it would be very useful to add this to the RS2/RSC2.  I realize that the RS3/RSC3 is now out, but hopefully a future firmware update to the previous gen will still be offered at some point.
2022-9-25
Use props
HankStank
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3525850 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Yes please, this would be useful for me too
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now