Avata IMU Callebrierung !! ? No Funktion ?
626 5 2022-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7901d730
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191601 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi
my new Avata was flying Great ! But with my last landing in the n mod she rolled over .. I have the mistake "imu error" it has to be Callibrated!
But I can't start the calibration because he always says "restarting" ... just that I get never to the calibration !?
what could that be ?
2022-9-25
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Battery removed ?
Battery level ok?
Maybe a FW refresh using DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones)...
2022-9-25
Use props
fans7901d730
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191601 ft
  • >>>
Germany

frankymusik Posted at 9-25 07:44
Battery removed ?
Battery level ok?
Maybe a FW refresh using DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drones)...

battery FULL..... 10 Times Removed...?! same Error..... IMU Callibration
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened to your DJI Avata, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-25
Use props
fans1097907f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207264 ft
United States

When are you empty heads going to stop saying that? DJI Stephen! And like it's a profound solution. Don't call or write this so called tech support department. "Tech Support" consists of an answering service based out of Manilla. However if you need a receptionist to advise that you send your drone in for repair, thats the department to call. And to turn on and off, they're the folks to speak with. Or to update firmware, or to open Assistant2,.... Uh nope. I stand corrected on that last one. But for This one, they're going to escalate your call. Wow that sounds special. Now just twittle your thumbs for 24 to 48 hours, sometimes 2 weeks, and we'll get a team of engineers going on your issue (My issue?) Oh and it could take even longer if you need help replacing prop blades. And sure enough I do eventually get a call at butt thirty in the morning from a mild mannered Penelope Ann leaving a 3 minute message with a "we tried" tone and all I have to do is call back and start all over again at the bottom. Oh and by the way, what was your original call regarding? By for now and last but not least, we are super duper extra super sorry..... where our motto is, just substitute skill sets with profuse apologies! Clock milking rubber asses.
2022-12-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans1097907f Posted at 2022-12-30 17:21
When are you empty heads going to stop saying that? DJI Stephen! And like it's a profound solution. Don't call or write this so called tech support department. "Tech Support" consists of an answering service based out of Manilla. However if you need a receptionist to advise that you send your drone in for repair, thats the department to call. And to turn on and off, they're the folks to speak with. Or to update firmware, or to open Assistant2,.... Uh nope. I stand corrected on that last one. But for This one, they're going to escalate your call. Wow that sounds special. Now just twittle your thumbs for 24 to 48 hours, sometimes 2 weeks, and we'll get a team of engineers going on your issue (My issue?) Oh and it could take even longer if you need help replacing prop blades. And sure enough I do eventually get a call at butt thirty in the morning from a mild mannered Penelope Ann leaving a 3 minute message with a "we tried" tone and all I have to do is call back and start all over again at the bottom. Oh and by the way, what was your original call regarding? By for now and last but not least, we are super duper extra super sorry..... where our motto is, just substitute skill sets with profuse apologies! Clock milking rubber asses.

Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We will forward your feedback to the relevant team asap.
Besides, may we confirm if you return your product already?
Should you have any problems or needs, please just let us know as well.
2023-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules