best nit phone
804 7 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mgozer
Second Officer
Italy

I'm struggling finding a crystalsky at a resonable price, so I might think to a new mobile.
The objectinve is, of couse, having an high luminosity display, but from a mobile, rather than a tablet.
Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot.
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mgozer. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots can share what mobile device they are using. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device when flying your DJI Drone and when using the DJI application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-9-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've used the Samsung S21 Ultra and it works well with the DJI Fly App.  The S21 ultra has a maximum 1500 Nits brightness.  However, I like a larger display so when I fly my Mavic Air 2 I use a TriplTek 8 Pro tablet.  Very bright in the Florida sunshine and a lot bigger display making details easier to see.  
2022-9-26
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Italy

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-26 02:45
I've used the Samsung S21 Ultra and it works well with the DJI Fly App.  The S21 ultra has a maximum 1500 Nits brightness.  However, I like a larger display so when I fly my Mavic Air 2 I use a TriplTek 8 Pro tablet.  Very bright in the Florida sunshine and a lot bigger display making details easier to see.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look to the S21 then.
Any issue with DJI Go 4? hope not
2022-9-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mgozer Posted at 9-26 03:13
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look to the S21 then.
Any issue with DJI Go 4? hope not

It seems Go 4 doesn't play well with Android 12 so I had kept the S21 on Android 11 and not updated.  Just something to consider.  
2022-9-26
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Italy

thanks a lot
2022-9-26
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Italy

I've seen that the Samsung S21 uses an oled screen, so it suffer from burn-in and it costs a lot!
Anyone having experience with the Lg G7 ?
Thanks a lot
2022-9-29
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Switzerland

Hi again, I've just tried the LG G7 and, enabling the augmented brightness, I can say that is visible enough in full bright sun.
2022-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules