My Air 2s dont fly
387 5 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Demetriik
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

hi i got a air 2s, dont say none error messenger but when i scroll down the sticks the drone dont do anything, and when y press the automatic fly the dron dont do anything some one can help me????
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Demetriik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you on this matter. Thank you.
2022-9-26
Use props
Demetriik
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-26 19:20
Hello there Demetriik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you on this matter. Thank you.

HI DRONE VIDEO  PLESE IF U CAN HELP ME LET ME KNOW.
2022-9-27
Use props
Demetriik
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-26 19:20
Hello there Demetriik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you on this matter. Thank you.

HERE THE LINK

https://files.fm/u/eq64quypq
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Demetriik Posted at 9-27 06:27
HERE THE LINK

https://files.fm/u/eq64quypq

Hi there Demetriik. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please try flying your DJI Air 2S to a different location preferably outdoors for us to be able to isolate the issue. Just reminder that DJI do not recommend flying your DJI Air 2S indoors as the environment indoors may have interference and caused an incident and also during low light condition as the vision sensors may not work properly. DJI suggest to choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good, no magnetic interference, to fly the drone and check if all the functions are normal. Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

I sent you a private message. Please check your messages page on this forum by going to the "bell icon" on top right and selecting "Messages".

Hopefully I can help you resolve this issue!
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules