Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aerovideos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 799268 ft
  • >>>
France

Bonjour
J'ai attendu longtemps avant d'acheter le Mavic 3 lorsque j'ai compris que dji annoncait à septembre l'arrivée du SDK sur le Mavic 3 classique.
Il semble que dji a changé d'avis ?
Merci de me confirmer ce point sachant que j'ai acheté ce drone étant certain que le SDK allait être libéré sur la version classique.
Si l'information était claire dès le début bien entendu que je n'aurais pas acheté le drone.
Donc si pas de SDK sur ce Mavic 3 alors là j'ai l'impression d'avoir été roulé dans la farine
2022-9-27
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi Aerovideos,

DJI has always been consistent in releasing SDKs for their drones. Imho they will release it for Mavic 3 as well, they are just not ready yet. I don't think it matters if you have Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Classic that is supposedly coming out, sooner or later SDK will come out as it has been the case for previous DJI drones. Hope this helps.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-9-27
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Mzp Posted at 9-27 07:18
Hi Aerovideos,

DJI has always been consistent in releasing SDKs for their drones. Imho they will release it for Mavic 3 as well, they are just not ready yet. I don't think it matters if you have Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Classic that is supposedly coming out, sooner or later SDK will come out as it has been the case for previous DJI drones. Hope this helps.

Merci pour l'espoir en espérant que cela n'arrivera pas trop tard en 2023....Mais quel est votre place par rapport a DJI pour avoir des informations fiable ? Merci
2022-9-27
Use props
Oulala
lvl.3
France

Le sdk ne sortira uniquement que pour la gamme pro de dji, je viens de créer un post par rapport à cela
2022-9-27
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Ok mais de quelle source fiable tenez-vous cela car le monsieur de poste au-dessus de notre conversation annonce un bon espoir pour le SDK après la version entreprise
2022-9-27
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Y a-t-il quelqu'un de dji ici qui peut certifier qu'il n'y aura jamais de SDK sur le Mavic 3 ?
2022-9-27
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Imho these are all rumors, no-one knows for sure, it's just DJI has released SDKs for Air 2S, Mavic 2 Pro, even though there is Mavic 2 Enterprise. The only difference that is noticeable is DJI has reduced the price of the Mavic 3 Enterprise in relation to other DJI enterprise drones, Mavic 3 is about $3000, which is imho cheap for enterprise level (Mavic 2 Enterprise is twice as much). Hoping this does not mean that they expect average users to go buy Mavic 3 Enterprise if they need SDK / waypoints. I am not affiliated with DJI, but just by judging the history DJI has always released SDKs for older drones, Mavic 2, Airs 2s, etc. , and there were talks about people hearing from DJI support about SDK coming sometime in the future. Again all these are just rumors imho a no-one knows for sure, we will just have to wait and see. I am really hoping DJI would release SDK to not disappoint so many folks that bought Mavic 3 in hopes to use waypoints in the future or fotogrammetry.
2022-9-27
Use props
Oulala
lvl.3
France

Mzp Posted at 9-27 10:09
Imho these are all rumors, no-one knows for sure, it's just DJI has released SDKs for Air 2S, Mavic 2 Pro, even though there is Mavic 2 Enterprise. The only difference that is noticeable is DJI has reduced the price of the Mavic 3 Enterprise in relation to other DJI enterprise drones, Mavic 3 is about $3000, which is imho cheap for enterprise level (Mavic 2 Enterprise is twice as much). Hoping this does not mean that they expect average users to go buy Mavic 3 Enterprise if they need SDK / waypoints. I am not affiliated with DJI, but just by judging the history DJI has always released SDKs for older drones, Mavic 2, Airs 2s, etc. , and there were talks about people hearing from DJI support about SDK coming sometime in the future. Again all these are just rumors imho a no-one knows for sure, we will just have to wait and see. I am really hoping DJI would release SDK to not disappoint so many folks that bought Mavic 3 in hopes to use waypoints in the future or fotogrammetry.

they won't release the SDK of the M3. A french reviewer got confirmation about that
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there aerovideos. Good day and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment the DJI Mavic 3 ( consumer drones ) does not support SDK development currently, while the DJI Mavic 3 ( enterprise drones ) support PSDK and MSDK. For the latest DJI Mavic 3 updates, kindly please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, we are very sorry to inform you that DJI Mavic 3 does not support SDK development currently, and we have not received notice that SDK development will be added at this time. Please rest assured that we have recorded your request and provide feedback to related department. Please check DJI official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your support!
2022-9-27
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Stephen and Paladin.

Best Regards, Mike.
2022-9-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Oulala Posted at 9-27 15:16
they won't release the SDK of the M3. A french reviewer got confirmation about that

That would suck, we would have to wait and see I guess.
2022-9-28
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Mzp Posted at 9-28 06:11
That would suck, we would have to wait and see I guess.

Que pensez-vous de ces articles ?
SDK ios = no
SDK android = yes
https://www.helicomicro.com/2022/07/19/dji-avenir-mobile-sdk/
"...Et pour le Mavic 3 ?
William Wong indique que la prise en charge du Mavic 3 dans le SDK est prévue pour la fin août 2022. Dans les commentaires de son message (en version chinoise), il ajoute qu’il y a possibilité de retard. Selon la logique du MSDK V5, il sera uniquement pour les appareils Android et privera les utilisateurs iOS d’applications tierce-partie.
2022-9-28
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

And this one ?
SDK ios = non
SDK android = oui

https://sdk-forum.dji.net/hc/en- ... er-1-Hello-MSDK-V5-
"...Actuellement, MSDK V5 ne prend en charge que les séries d'entreprise M30, M300RTK et Mavic 3. Il prendra en charge les futurs produits plus tard, mais pas les anciens produits...."

2022-9-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I actually heard there will be SDK for Mavic 3 after all the bugs are fixed on this forum. I am hoping for it myself as I would like to get my hands on waypoints with Mavic 3. I can tell you one thing, there is always a lot of gossip about new features that often contradicts each other. People here have been chasing DJI for HLG 10 bit HDR support for Mavic 3 and there were people on this forum saying that HLG won't be supported because it is not popular, but it did end up getting supported via firmware update and HLG is there now as a color profile. Imho we just have to wait and see, no-one knows for sure, this is just gossip, hoping for SDK to be released, but don't think anyone knows for sure at this point when / if it will get released.
2022-9-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mzp Posted at 9-28 08:12
I actually heard there will be SDK for Mavic 3 after all the bugs are fixed on this forum. I am hoping for it myself as I would like to get my hands on waypoints with Mavic 3. I can tell you one thing, there is always a lot of gossip about new features that often contradicts each other. People here have been chasing DJI for HLG 10 bit HDR support for Mavic 3 and there were people on this forum saying that HLG won't be supported because it is not popular, but it did end up getting supported via firmware update and HLG is there now as a color profile. Imho we just have to wait and see, no-one knows for sure, this is just gossip, hoping for SDK to be released, but don't think anyone knows for sure at this point when / if it will get released.

Your right Mike there is a lot of noise around here sometimes. Like you I believe its djis intention to release further updates and SDK.
2022-9-28
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 9-28 08:23
Your right Mike there is a lot of noise around here sometimes. Like you I believe its djis intention to release further updates and SDK.

Thank you Hallmark

Best Regards, Mike.
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules