DJI Support Answer Your Emails!
1930 12 2015-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
td
lvl.1

United States

I've tried contacting DJI support for going on 3 weeks now.  Emails, phone calls,  alll a no go.  I'm in LA CA, I've got a 3 month old P3 Pro with issues and I need RMA support pronto but DJI is out to lunch.  So disappointing.  Any suggestions as to how to reach these folks.  Maybe this forum?  

TD
2015-8-9
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for your  experience...  what sort of issues do you have exactly ? you can ask here on a forum as well
2015-8-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

My email from Canada to China was replied to, in less than one minute.
That's remarkable. And it wasn't an Auto Reply.
My experience.  YMMV ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-8-9
Use props
brycerichert
lvl.3
United States

Good luck with this... let us know how it goes.
2015-8-9
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

Can you PM your email and phone number, the one  you was contacting DJI with, so it will be convenient to contact you and solve the problem. Thanks
2015-8-9
Use props
kriley50
lvl.2

United States

I've been waiting months myself to send this thing back
2015-8-10
Use props
kriskhalil
lvl.1

Honduras

They are ignoring my emails as well, the chat support is worthless, and the phone operators were rude!!!
2015-8-10
Use props
stvnvicbc
lvl.2

Canada

kriskhalil@hotm Posted at 2015-8-11 00:21
They are ignoring my emails as well, the chat support is worthless, and the phone operators were rud ...

Just post something offensive here in the forums, that'll get you noticed!  

And never forget to put an emoticon at the end of a sarcastic comment!
2015-8-10
Use props
masakazu262004
lvl.1

United States

Same here, but you are lucky you didn't get RMA number or sent your drone in.
It would take 3 month to repair...... without any communication between customer service and me......
DJI service is really sucks!!!!!

2015-8-10
Use props
Skater67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

I think DJI is experiencing growing pains and their sales increased at a rate they had not planned for.  I know this does not help those who need repair services or assistance with their DJI products.  I hope DJI is able to meet the service demand in a far better manner then present.  I purchased a DJI3P and a DJI3A with plans to buy another DJI3P this month.  I bought my Phantoms for one reason, to have fun..
2015-8-10
Use props
td
lvl.1

United States

timswimm Posted at 2015-8-10 10:11
Sorry for your  experience...  what sort of issues do you have exactly ? you can ask here on a forum ...

Don't need the forum for support.  I need an RMA.  Though I appreciate the forum.
2015-8-14
Use props
td
lvl.1

United States

timswimm Posted at 2015-8-10 12:29
Can you PM your email and phone number, the one  you was contacting DJI with, so it will be convenie ...

Are you with DJI?
2015-8-14
Use props
td
lvl.1

United States

kriskhalil@hotm Posted at 2015-8-11 00:21
They are ignoring my emails as well, the chat support is worthless, and the phone operators were rud ...

You got to talk to someone on the phone?  You're a king!  How'd you do that.  I'll take rude over silence any old day.  
2015-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules