Mini 2 - no voice messages as "take off" etc.
1053 3 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
domin45670
lvl.4
Flight distance : 225118 ft
Poland

Hi

I did not fly my drone from last few months until today.
When I starte I realised that there were no voice informations as "take off" and then "the homepoint has been updated". I was a little bit confused because I was aware that I should not fly my drone without a confirmation that the homepoint has been updated. I checked in manually on the map and then I was sure that it has been updated.
I was wondering why there are no voice messages.
I restarted DJI Fly 1.6.8, restarted my drone and the controller. Then I restarted my cellphone but there was no changed.
Finally I decided to remove all cash files for DJI Fly and update it to version 1.7.5.
Even after the update, there still was no voice.

I use cellphone with Android and the sounds were not muted.

The only thing that I hear it was an alarm which mean that my battery has only 20% of power.
To be honest I don't remember from which hardware these voices should come. Should they come from my cellphone or from the controller?

Anyone of you had similar issue?
Thanks for your assistance

2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there domin45670. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and install the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will persist. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

2022-9-29
Use props
domin45670
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-29 21:53
Hello there domin45670. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and install the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will persist. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Hi DJI Stephen, thank you for your response.

For last 1,5 year I am using Samsung Galaxy A7 with Android 8 and there were no issues.
I'll try to check it on the different cellphone.

One of my idea was to back to DJI Fly 1.4.8 and check if it will resolve the issue.
However, could you please advise if there will be no dangerous circumstances if I will try to back to DJI Fly 1.4.8 even if the drone has the newest firmware? So the situation will be: DJI Fly 1.4.8 and the newest firmware.
This is one of my idea because last year I was using DJI Fly 1.4.8 and everything was working fine. But I have some doubts if it's safe.
2022-9-29
Use props
domin45670
lvl.4
Poland

I had no chance to work on it earlier because of rainy weather. Unfortunately to check if there are any changes I should be able to start my drone. I didn't want to start at my home ;)
It seems that the problem has been solved.

I replaced the DJI Fly and installed once again. Yesterday I didn't have battery power to check this method.
If somebody will need this information in the future, please note that the cellphone is responsible for voice informations. The controller only makes "beep"

I hope that this very basic solution will help to somebody who will have similar issue in the future.
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules