DJI mini 3 - new update - tilted gimbal
1081 4 2022-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CastorTroy
lvl.1
Norway

Hello

I have been flying the mini 3 for a while now, and it has been pretty good. But today, I had to do a couple of updates, when I got the drone up in the air, I noticed something. The gimbal was tilted for the first time, and I have not crashed it or anything. I tried to calibrate the gimbal automatically, but the problem is still there. I have to tilt it manually to 0.6 degrees to get it levelled. Anyone else got the same problem with the new update today? I remember the same thing happened to the mini 2 maybe 1 year ago, really annoying.
2022-9-30
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow, that's crazy.  Have not had that happen with other DJI products.  But well, that sounds like it's crazy!
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC/Mac and kindly please update/refresh the firmware? After that, perform the gimbal calibration via the DJI Fly app then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-1
Use props
CastorTroy
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-1 02:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC/Mac and kindly please update/refresh the firmware? After that, perform the gimbal calibration via the DJI Fly app then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It doesnt seem like the program work on newer mac systems, thats strange
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

CastorTroy Posted at 10-1 08:46
It doesnt seem like the program work on newer mac systems, thats strange

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please confirm what error message did you experience when downloading the software? Could you please provide us with some screenshots? You may try to use a different computer, a Windows PC, and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules