Photo green error?
970 5 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NMM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4127 ft
Portugal

Anyone else had/has this problem? I took a picture and it made me this on the image. I'm afraid is the auto-optimizer? How to turn it off?

https://prnt.sc/ChD9fCKTqOy3
https://prnt.sc/y_gD3PCRs3aE
2022-10-3
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Hi there people are probably a little reluctant to clock on those links can you post the actual photo here? Might help.

Good luck!
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to reset the camera parameters under the DJI Fly app, General Settings > Camera > Reset Camera Parameters. After that, take a test flight and check the images if the issue still persists. You can also refresh the firmware of the aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-3
Use props
NMM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4127 ft
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 19:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to reset the camera parameters under the DJI Fly app, General Settings > Camera > Reset Camera Parameters. After that, take a test flight and check the images if the issue still persists. You can also refresh the firmware of the aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

Other photos didnt had this problem. I even used hyperlapse...
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NMM Posted at 10-4 11:19
Other photos didnt had this problem. I even used hyperlapse...

Thank you for your response. Did you manage to perform the said troubleshooting steps and check if you still experience the issue? Is this issue occurs on all images/footage? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Post the pics in here, I would never click links to some unknown sites.
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules