681 1 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
koolmind
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138035 ft
Italy

Good evening everybody.
When Osmo Mobile 4 has been launched it was not compatible with Honor 10 smartphone.
Since now, Mimo App has been updated, I guess.
Is it now compatible?

Thanks
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there koolmind. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Honor 10 smartphone ) that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI gimbal and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Honor 10 smartphone will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application and on the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application and for the DJI gimbal we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on your DJI gimbal . For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en6.pdf ) . Thank you.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules