DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 Schematics
1920 4 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans93492ae5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 486503 ft
Brazil

Anyone got schematics for the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 ?
I opened mine to replace the bottom and top covers that were cracked and now it won't turn on.

Also no USB connection and no USB charge.

IMG_2393.jpeg
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the issue to avoid further damaging the unit. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-3
Use props
brunoaduarte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 486503 ft
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-3 19:12
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the issue to avoid further damaging the unit. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

I've accidentally bend one of the pins on the flat cable connector, the problem is solved, please delete this thread.

Thank you!
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

brunoaduarte Posted at 10-3 19:42
I've accidentally bend one of the pins on the flat cable connector, the problem is solved, please delete this thread.

Thank you!

Hi there brunoaduarte. Thank you for the reply and for giving out this update. It s great to know that the issue was already rectified and for giving out the process that you have done to fix the issue. Thank you.
2022-10-3
Use props
ExcelF
New
Germany

Hallo, gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den linken Stick in der Gasfunktion umzudrehen, ich fliege vom Hubschraber Gas gezogen zum Körper, und komme so mit den Controller gar nicht klar.
2023-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules