1394 7 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone else have this issue when they try to live stream through the FLY app with the RTMP option? The sound from my iPhone mic comes through with a stutter. I am going live on YouTube with my computer, then inputting the RTMP address into the FLY app. I’ve also tried turning off Bluetooth on both the computer and my phone in hopes it may have been some signal interference, but still getting the same issue. Any ideas on how to solve this? Take a quick listen to the audio in this video.

2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app and then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-3
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 18:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app and then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Ok, I’ve just tried that and unfortunately I’m still getting the same problem even on the latest app version. I also tried using my iPad mini 6 and had the same problem in addition to a high pitched feedback noise… can you think of any other variables I might be able to try so I can possibly narrow it down to what might be the problem?
2022-10-3
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 18:30

I've done some more testing by going live with my Phantom 4 on the GO 4 app via RTMP and had no issues with that. Sound quality and video quality were as expected. But still unable to diagnose why the audio quality through the FLY app on the Mavic Air 2 is giving me a stuttering sound.
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mr Smith Posted at 10-4 13:20
I've done some more testing by going live with my Phantom 4 on the GO 4 app via RTMP and had no issues with that. Sound quality and video quality were as expected. But still unable to diagnose why the audio quality through the FLY app on the Mavic Air 2 is giving me a stuttering sound.

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm if this stuttering sound only appears during livestreaming only? All video files/footage doesn't have this issue? Pleas keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
djiuser_waDE0A4uUx05
New

Czechia

Hello, is there any solution? I have the same problem with DJI Mini 3 Pro and iPhone 13 mini. Any other video and audio footage from phone is ok. Problem with audio stuttering issue is only with streaming from DJI Fly app.
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_waDE0A4uUx05 Posted at 8-3 05:12
Hello, is there any solution? I have the same problem with DJI Mini 3 Pro and iPhone 13 mini. Any other video and audio footage from phone is ok. Problem with audio stuttering issue is only with streaming from DJI Fly app.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Could you please upload a video showing the issue so we can check it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-13
Use props
Maxnew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 835016 ft
Brazil

Same issue here. Iphone 15 PRO MAX, Mavic Air 2 and DJI Fly last version.
2-6 13:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules