931 1 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ISSUE NOW FIXED - Eventually after a lot of switching on and off the controller it worked. Leaving below for reference, but no more help needed.

I was doing my usual flight logs sync to make sure everything is recorded for the business and ran into a sync issue with the DJI Server.

On the Smart Controller for the M3, my Profile section no longer lists any hours/minutes/flights and when I go into the actual flight log section there are no historical records. After a while the App stalls and Android asks if I want to wait or close the DJI App.

I have checked the root folder (Files>Android>data>dji.go.v5>files>FlightRecord) for the SC and it shows that all the flight logs are there. However, the "SyncResult" folder is now showing files from today with zero data. Looking back, previous sync data has a long text file with data confirming that the sync was correctly completed with the DJI server.

Update whilst I was writing this. My flight records on the profile page flashed up for about a minute for (what looks like) just the M3 and then disappeared.

Can anyone advise on how I can soft reset the controller without losing data and hopefully giving it a fresh go at uploading.

Also, SC capacity is about 6GB available space.
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CloudVisual. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that the issue was rectified and for sharing these information with us? Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules