1477 8 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bgreenstone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709495 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am absolutely loving my Mini 3 pro, and when I am shooting photos I tend to shoot in exposure bracketing mode with 5 shots. The problem I am having, however, is that there is no organization to all of the photos, so when I go into the folder on the SD card it's very difficult to locate each group of bracketed shots because they are all thrown together in one gigantic list of files with no way to identify which photos belong together. I really wish that it would put each set of bracketed photos into its own folder like it does with Panoramas for example.  Or, I wish it would label the different photos more intelligently like by having the exposure offset in the file name.  So, instead of just sequentially numbering each photo in the bracket set, they could all have the same file name, but with a bracket offset at the end. Something like:  filename+1.dng, filename-3.dng, filename+0.dng, etc.  that way it would be easy to identify which photos are all part of the same bracket shot.
2022-10-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you use a tool like Lightroom it will manage those shots for you,  just use the stacking feature.  
2022-10-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-10-5
Use props
bgreenstone
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I think you completely missed the point of my post. It has nothing to do with how to post process the bracketed shots.  I’m talking about simply being able to find them in the gigantic list of hundreds of photos. There’s no organization to the way they are saved onto the SD card.
2022-10-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bgreenstone Posted at 10-5 03:32
I think you completely missed the point of my post. It has nothing to do with how to post process the bracketed shots.  I’m talking about simply being able to find them in the gigantic list of hundreds of photos. There’s no organization to the way they are saved onto the SD card.

Thats what the stacking feature does,  it groups the bracketed shots together.
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. You may also refer to the suggestion of our fellow DJI Pilots with regard to the 3rd party software. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-8
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

If you use a tool like Lightroom it will manage those shots for you,  just use the stacking feature.  
2022-10-13
Use props
bgreenstone
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

ro_walker Posted at 10-13 15:19

Yeah, but I use Photomatix Pro which handles HDR bracketing much better than anything Adobe has.  Plus, I don't want to have to load my entire SD card into Lightroom just to figure out which 5 shots I'm looking for.  It really should be putting these into a grouped folder, or at least indicating the exposure offset in the filename so that you can identify the bracketed shots without any tools.
2022-10-14
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

bgreenstone Posted at 10-14 12:46
Yeah, but I use Photomatix Pro which handles HDR bracketing much better than anything Adobe has.  Plus, I don't want to have to load my entire SD card into Lightroom just to figure out which 5 shots I'm looking for.  It really should be putting these into a grouped folder, or at least indicating the exposure offset in the filename so that you can identify the bracketed shots without any tools.

My pleasure
2022-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules