1384 7 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TJDeerinck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hey DJI!

What is with the stock on the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2?   It has been out for a while and shows late this month?

Any better updates on this?

~TJ
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ~TJ. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/dji-fpv-remote-controller-2 . In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
TJDeerinck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 20:19
Hello there ~TJ. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 will be available on our DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/dji-fpv-remote-controller-2 . In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
That sounds like a discontinue  / new product answer....
2022-10-5
Use props
Ryan97459
lvl.2
Flight distance : 680026 ft
United States

Man... I have been waiting forever for this controller to up the fun factor with my Avata. I have set up google alerts to send me notifications once some chatter about the controller pops up on the internet. The motion controller has been exciting and fun, but I feel like I am missing the full potential.
2022-10-5
Use props
TJDeerinck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Ryan, I hear you!  My primary reason for wanting is for the Avata.

The answer from DJI Stephen at the end sure sounds like something replacing it is going to drop soon.  I would thing an overlap would be more inline as at least us end users can move forward and "Shred the Skies".

We will have to wait and see.  In the mean time, I will hold tight to the Motion Controller, or "Wanker" as some call it!  

~TJ
2022-10-6
Use props
TJDeerinck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

THEY ARE IN STOCK TODAY!!  Just bought one...

~TJ
2022-11-22
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

TJDeerinck Posted at 11-22 12:00
THEY ARE IN STOCK TODAY!!  Just bought one...

~TJ

I think that was in the US shop??

EU shop has not had them for a very long time now

i am actually holding back on buying the Avata because of this.
I have a lot of experience flying normal hobby drones in full manual mode... not going to use the motion controller!!

I contacted all retailers in the Netherlands, and none of them are able to share any info.
Even the biggest retailers selling DJI, and official DJI service points / retailers are not getting an ETA from DJI on these....

If there is a replacement on hand.... please DJI... let us know so that we know why  we are waiting this long.
But as mentioned before... an overlap in old/new product would be a better choice....
2022-11-24
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

EU shop had some stock this early morning!!!!
Ordered one when i woke up (around 6 am, Dutch time).
Mail with in stock reminder was sent at 3am.
5 minutes after i ordered, stock was gone....

glad i could order one!!! can't wait to go full manual with this little beast
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules