Adjust Stabilization settings while recording?
671 5 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BerthaVision
lvl.2

Belgium

I would really love to be able to turn on & off various axis (tilt) from following to lock while recording, does anyone know a way?
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Could you please tell us more details of your problem or send us a related video so that we can reply to you better?
Thank you in advance.
2022-10-8
Use props
BerthaVision
lvl.2

Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-8 01:30
Hi, there.
Could you please tell us more details of your problem or send us a related video so that we can reply to you better?
Thank you in advance.

The problem is the button to adjust the 4D Gimbal settings turns off if you are recording.
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BerthaVision Posted at 10-9 21:01
The problem is the button to adjust the 4D Gimbal settings turns off if you are recording.

Thanks for the information.
When recording, it is normal that the camera body monitor cannot control the parameters that the gimbal follows. There are also physical control buttons on the body side, which can switch the follow mode and other functions.
2022-10-9
Use props
BerthaVision
lvl.2

Belgium

Yes I know its normal for the DJI 4D but with every Gimbal in the world you can change the settings while filming. Is there any reason why the settings are hidden if you press record?  Especially now with some settings changing between changing batteries for no reason, we can not even check the settings. If there is a good reason for some to not have access to the Gimbal settings would we have a option to override it?
Or is there a way to set a function to a button? Like for me I would love to be able to switch tilt on & off while recording, keeping roll & pan as follow.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BerthaVision Posted at 10-10 00:09
Yes I know its normal for the DJI 4D but with every Gimbal in the world you can change the settings while filming. Is there any reason why the settings are hidden if you press record?  Especially now with some settings changing between changing batteries for no reason, we can not even check the settings. If there is a good reason for some to not have access to the Gimbal settings would we have a option to override it?
Or is there a way to set a function to a button? Like for me I would love to be able to switch tilt on & off while recording, keeping roll & pan as follow.

Thanks for the update.
We have forwarded your feedback to our team.
And we will see how we can do better with this part.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know as well.
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules