QuickShot not allowed by Gps but....
3788 6 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ema84ssl
lvl.1

Italy

Hi!
This is the strange message i read: QuickShot not allowed for low gps signal but...i linked 10 satellite!

I tried to upload firmware ecc. Please help me, what do you think about?

I attached a pict

Img

Img
2022-10-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The minimum height advised for quickshot mode is 2 metres AG. Your screenshot shows only 1.1 metres AG. Maybe that's the reason?  Try again from higher up to confirm.
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please refer to Mr.B suggestion in post #2. You must be at least 2 meters above the ground and must be in normal mode. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-8
Use props
Ema84ssl
lvl.1

Italy

2022-10-9
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Does your controller also have GPS lock? Look at the attitude indicator. there should be a blue airplane icon for the drone and a blue/green dot for the controller when each has GPS lock. Sometimes you have to back out of the camera screen and back in to get both indicators.
2022-10-9
Use props
120ccpm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1396755 ft
United States

The message is completely incorrect and misleading, it happens when you try to enable QuickShots while in S or C mode. Switch to P mode and QuickShots will work, it has nothing to do with the GPS signal.
On a completely separate note, you're also getting a warning about the propellers rotating too fast. This has been covered at length here and there are very different opinions about it, with some believing it's a bug in the firmware. I think it's a legitimate warning and you should replace the offending props, no matter if they look perfect (when you land, the aircraft will signal which motor was spinning too fast).

2022-10-21
Use props
Ema84ssl
lvl.1

Italy

120ccpm Posted at 10-21 09:38
The message is completely incorrect and misleading, it happens when you try to enable QuickShots while in S or C mode. Switch to P mode and QuickShots will work, it has nothing to do with the GPS signal.
On a completely separate note, you're also getting a warning about the propellers rotating too fast. This has been covered at length here and there are very different opinions about it, with some believing it's a bug in the firmware. I think it's a legitimate warning and you should replace the offending props, no matter if they look perfect (when you land, the aircraft will signal which motor was spinning too fast).

You're the best!!! TNKS A LOT!
2022-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules