Impossible to connect my Avata to DJI Assistant 2
5199 10 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chaussette
New

France

Hello,I have an issue with my avata :
I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for DJI FPV Series, my controller and my goggles are detected but my Avata is not detected.
I tried this on three computers, to use different usb c cable, to execute as an adminstrator, restart my computer, disable Windows defender ...
The internal storage and the sd card are detected, I can see the avata in the device manager "unknown device" and 5 seconds later it is replaced by "BULK Interface".

I don't know how to detect my DJI Avata on DJI Assistant 2 ...

Thank you in advance.

2022-10-7
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Double check which assistant you're using. Because 2 of the assistant programs will recognize all the other devices. But only one of the assistants were recognized the drone. Try downloading one of the other assistants. I would say which one but I don't really remember the moment. Then plug the drone in and see if it recognizes it.

2022-10-7
Use props
Chaussette
New

France

SgtRay Posted at 10-7 11:37
Double check which assistant you're using. Because 2 of the assistant programs will recognize all the other devices. But only one of the assistants were recognized the drone. Try downloading one of the other assistants. I would say which one but I don't really remember the moment. Then plug the drone in and see if it recognizes it.

Thank you. It was the wrong programs : the DJi Assistant 2 Consumer Drone Series is the good one.
2022-10-7
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Chaussette Posted at 10-7 12:06
Thank you. It was the wrong programs : the DJi Assistant 2 Consumer Drone Series is the good one.

I hope this gets you up and flying!
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall the current version of DA2 on your computer and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 version using the link below then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-10-8
Use props
djiuser_rxM56ZGSn6A8
lvl.1

United States

I am trying to calibrate new downward vision sensor on an avata. I have the correct version of the app it just hangs at the last part. I can't get the dots to come on screen to start it. Any tips?
2022-10-9
Use props
Waden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192661 ft
Switzerland

djiuser_rxM56ZGSn6A8 Posted at 10-9 21:47
I am trying to calibrate new downward vision sensor on an avata. I have the correct version of the app it just hangs at the last part. I can't get the dots to come on screen to start it. Any tips?

Did you switch the power ON of your drone ?
2022-10-9
Use props
Matt Diamante
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129810 ft
United States

Thank you, this helped me too! I had the wrong version of the program!
2022-11-25
Use props
Abracadasam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59613 ft

Belgium

Bonjour, j'ai également essayé de me connecter a l'assistant version :V2.1.14 et que ce soit allumé ou éteint l'AVATA n'est pas reconnu et pris en charge ...J' ai également cette erreur de capteur optique qui apparait et disparait et j'aurai voulu pouvoir ré-étalonner ce capteur .
Si vous avez une solution je suis prenneur,merci
2022-11-26
Use props
fansf2939750
New
Flight distance : 38934 ft
Sweden

I´m using the DA2 consumer with Avata, but no cable will connect. no problem to connect and acces the storage, but no DA2 have ever been possible. Boring !bought noumerous of cables, and tried for several times during . The AVATA is almost not even possible to use anymore, since it need firmware update...vorks like crap. Have almost given up. any Idea is welcome.
3-24 09:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansf2939750 Posted at 3-24 09:28
I´m using the DA2 consumer with Avata, but no cable will connect. no problem to connect and acces the storage, but no DA2 have ever been possible. Boring !bought noumerous of cables, and tried for several times during . The AVATA is almost not even possible to use anymore, since it need firmware update...vorks like crap. Have almost given up. any Idea is welcome.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please download and install it using the link below then test it again. If the issue persists, kindly use a different computer with the DJI Assistant 2 software then try connecting the Avata to check. Please let us know after the test so we can help you further. We appreciate your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-24 19:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules